“It is fine dining” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ricks Erwin's Nantucket Seafood

Ricks Erwin's Nantucket Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Ricks Erwin's Nantucket Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 900 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: You wouldn't believe you weren't sitting near the ocean in New England. Located in the heart of downtown Greenville, across from the Peace Center for Performing Arts, everything about Nantucket inspires a feeling of deep satisfaction. Picture rich walnut-stained wood, elegant yet warm lighting, natural earth-tone colors, and the delicate mingling of fine wine, laughter and conversation. Nantucket is that rare destination that is at once relaxing and entertaining...Intimate and open...Romantic and engaging. Long, panoramic windows extend alongside the inviting bar and dining area to afford views of the Village Green and the courtyard patio, complete with a towering, artfully crafted, lighted stone waterfall.
Huntington, West Virginia
“It is fine dining”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I wish the hotel in room directory would have stated it was fine dining. The hostess made me very uncomfortable looking me up and down as she found us a table in back. I told her I was sorry that we were undressed and we wanted something a little more casual. We left. But she could have made us more comfortable.

Visited March 2014

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“oysters oysters oysters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

we ordered one bloody mary each and a dozen blue point oysters. you would have thought they were out catching the oysters. that said, it was sunday and they were very busy.we were eating in the bar area. less pretentious, more light, and fast seating.
now the bloody mary. not bad, a pretty limp cucumber and an average olive. but spicy, large, and expensive.
now the oysters...fresh, presented beautifully, good horseradish, enough lemon. sadly, NO BREAD. so crackers which we had to ask for. that's really bad. but again the oysters were well worth it and made our day.
finished off w/coffee and their "danish:" which was good enough w/the very acceptable coffee.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Greenville, South Carolina
“Excellent Food, Excellent WIne, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is one of the top traditional restaurants in Greenville. As you see above the big three are all top notch. It is a tad more formal than I like, but that is just me. The décor is rich, the wood is heavy and elegant....I am more of a modernist.....but it is fancy and excellent.

• Visited December 2013
“Unfreaking Believable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

The BEST Classy Seafood reastaurant that I have ever been to. Ever single item on the menu is excellent, not good, but excellent!!! It is super expensive, but well worth every penny. My fiancé and I will continue to eat hear for as long as it's there, and as good as it is, I'm sure it will last longer than me ;)

• Visited October 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“snowed in but great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Snowed in at the hotel but Nantucket's chef must have been to! Everything was great. Scallops were awesome. I hope to be snowed in again.

• Visited February 2014