“Consistently good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have been having lunch at this restaurant for many many years. The food is consistently good. My favorite is the fruit plate which is a scoop of yummy chicken salad, fresh fruit, and an aptly names love muffin. Their desserts are yummy too and you can order a pie or cake for the holidays. They do a huge lunch business and many baby or wedding showers.

There are newer reviews for Brick Street Cafe

Reviewed May 17, 2013

While only opened for dinner on Th-Sat nights, the food is always great! A couple of specials and numerous regular menu items. Nice wine choices. Wonderful desert choices - esp the pies!!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I really enjoy their chicken salad but I think their prices are a bit high for what you get. The atmosphere is fun though. Lots to see.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've been here a few times. They are super busy at lunch. So yes you may have to be a little patient but it's worth the wait! Amazing choices. Best peanut butter pie!!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have had food from this restaurant before, and the food was good. however the service that I am receiving right now as been horrible. I have been sitting here for 30 mins at the moment and it took my server twenty of them to take my order and get a drink. And it is nor that he was that busy, he just invited us. This is a local favorite for natives to Greenville. I am having " my man Godfrey's roast beef.

Been to Brick Street Cafe? Share your experiences!