“Rally good sandwiches just off Main street.”
Review of Brick Street Cafe

Brick Street Cafe
Ranked #70 of 906 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Greenville, South Carolina
“Rally good sandwiches just off Main street.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Good variety of sandwiches beautifully prepared. Good salads in a great atmosphere. Excellent place for an informal dinner or lunch

Visited December 2012
1 Thank krandy21784

Anderson, South Carolina, United States
“Terribly disappointed”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

2/02/2013, My husband and I brought my mother in law, sister in law and their spouses and children for dinner. We had a reservation for 6pm. Upon arriving, we were seated and our appetizers and orders were taken within 10min. ONE HOUR and A HALF later, we still had no food. Went to speak with manager on duty. He apologized and only offered a free desert! Another 30min. went by before our meal actually arrived. It is now 8pm! When the bill came we had to re-state that we were to recieve desert for free. After review the updated reciept....We noticed that they actually had the nerve to charge us 20% gratuity!! This guy actually got an awesome tip for crappy service and We should've recieved our meal half off NOT a free desert!!! Will not give them business or refer them again!! Used to be our favorite place!

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Autumn R
Easley, South Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food is awesome. A little pricey but a delicious "treat" . I've visited there twice and had excellent meals each time. The cakes on display caught my eye! :)

Greenville, South Carolina
“Lunch”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is my favorite place to go for lunch with the girls. The food is wonderful. The atmosphere is truly southern. White tablecloths, goblets for your drink, real sweet tea. Don't leave without trying their signature cakes and pies. Pineapple cake is out of this world, Everyone has their favorite. Great place for showers and birthdays also. Can't go wrong with this restaurant.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Deborah T
Atlanta, GA
“Enjoy a lovely lunch at Brick Street!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a good place for lunch, try this place. I love the fruit plate with their housemade chicken salad. And, of course, a "Love Muffin" on the side! Desserts are phenomenal but I usually get it to go for later. I have found the service to always be efficient and sweet. There's plenty of convenient parking around back. I have taken several friends and Brick Street is always enjoyed by everyone.