“Lunch”

Brick Street Cafe
Ranked #58 of 949 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are here on Tuesday and Wednesday 11am- 6pm for cake pickups and Thursday thru Saturday from 11am- 10 pm. We are closed on Sunday and Monday.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is my favorite place to go for lunch with the girls. The food is wonderful. The atmosphere is truly southern. White tablecloths, goblets for your drink, real sweet tea. Don't leave without trying their signature cakes and pies. Pineapple cake is out of this world, Everyone has their favorite. Great place for showers and birthdays also. Can't go wrong with this restaurant.

1  Thank Deborah T

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a good place for lunch, try this place. I love the fruit plate with their housemade chicken salad. And, of course, a "Love Muffin" on the side! Desserts are phenomenal but I usually get it to go for later. I have found the service to always be efficient and sweet. There's plenty of convenient parking around back. I have taken several friends and Brick Street is always enjoyed by everyone.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Normally most people think of Brick Street for lunch or brunch and no lie, that is an excellent choice. However, they are also open for dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and we tried that last weekend. It did not dissapoint! I had the steak with garlic mashed potatoes and my husband did the fried shrimp which he said were the best he ever had. Everything was fresh and delicious. The owner sang with a great jazz band that was hysterical and added fun and whimsy to the meal. Being 9 months pregnant I could not enjoy the libations like my hubby, but the band and food were awesome! We will definately be back for dinner! OH! And the pineapple cake was TO DIE FOR! Light, delicious, I could eat that every day of the week! Thanks for a great meal!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

There is NO Parking spaces. It is LOUD , too loud to even carry on a normal conversation. The wait staff is rude and slow , and the food is average and overpriced for what you get. The only good quality was the dessert and frankly you can get just a good desert at a bakery anywhere.

I just don't get this place why all the buzz??

2  Thank Dianna R
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We went to Brick Street Cafe twice in a month period. We enjoy restaurants that offer both very good fare and unique settings. This restaurant offers both. The first time we visited we ordered shrimp and grits (which we considered a safe option) and the second time we ordered encrusted halibut. I would say that in both both instances we were pleasantly surprised. The setting of the restaurant is laid back but not so much that a person could not feel out of place to be dressed up. The wait staff is pleasant and attentive. Our only discomfort was over the hard seat wooden chairs and a small table that caused us to have to juggle dishes. Despite the table and chairs the dining was a good experience.