“Always a favorite”

Brick Street Cafe
Ranked #58 of 949 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are here on Tuesday and Wednesday 11am- 6pm for cake pickups and Thursday thru Saturday from 11am- 10 pm. We are closed on Sunday and Monday.
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Brick Street is conveniently located on Augusta Street, right off Main. I've only eaten there for lunch so won't review dinner. Don't miss the Love muffin. Delicious with a cream cheese filling. You can't go wrong with any of the salads or soups. I usually get the chicken salad with fruit and a love muffin. I'm not a dessert person, but occasionally have the sweet potato pie. Portion is generous and delicious. All baked goods are available for purchase. Popular for lunch so try to get there early.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

The best cheese I have ever tasted on the cheese tray. And, I have been to Europe to taste some of their cheeses. Excellent food in a trendy atmosphere. The wait staff could not have been more accomodating. We will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I've been to the Brick Street Cafe twice for lunch. The first time I had their chicken salad sandwich and the second time their shrimp salad. Both meals were very good. The highlight of the first trip was the piece of coconut cake that I took "to go". It was so moist and delicious!! This is a very popular place for lunch in downtown Greenville. I also like the fact that they have an off-street parking lot, which is rare downtown.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I love the quirky atmosphere of Brick Street Cafe. The food is wonderful and the service is friendly without being obtrusive. Try the sweet potato pie--it is to die for!

Reviewed March 17, 2012

I have eaten lunch here several times. The decor is eclectic, the menu provides lots of choices, and the cakes are wonderful! The pieces are huge, so it is best to share. I recommend the sweet potato cake and the chocolate peanut butter cake. The service is friendly and the prices are reasonable. Sandwiches, salads, and quiche are usually very good. The sides are less impressive.