“You must go”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

The service is great,food is delicious and plenty of it. Go hungry or share. Prices inexpensive. We eat there 2 nights in a row. 32oz beer $3.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

We choose this restaurant as they advertised that they wouldmake guacamole at your table, this was enjoyable to watch and certainly fresh but I have had better guacamolues :-)
The waiter did not speak English very well so my request to know what was gf on the menu was a little stressy. He did eventually call a friend who completely understood and was able to tell me what I wanted to know
the fish was delicious and everyone enjoyed their food

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Second visit with a couple who love the place, particularly the prepared-at-your-table guacamole, which is very good. Huge menu with choices that are sure to light your fire if you're in the mood for Mexican. Choices range from cheap eats to gourmet items. And,,,,the array of sauces and salsas is huge, so most folks can find their choice of tastes and heat. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Fajitas were great as was tacos with shredded beef. Fast service, good quality food, reasonable prices. We visit whenever in the area. This is 4th time in last 3 years.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

My family and i eat here fairly often because it is our favorite mexican restaurant in town. To start you off they bring hot, crispy tortilla chips and bean dip to your table. I'm not a fan that they don't have house salsa they bring, but if you go to the salsa bar you can pick your own. I order either a quesadilla, or the a la carte chicken tacos on corn tortillas. either way, the meal is so tasty and queso you can order is so creamy and delicious. All in all, it's pretty great.