“My experience was outstanding!”
Review of Brioso Fresh Pasta - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brioso Fresh Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I went to the website, and was very surprised. They have photos of all menu items. This made it very hard to decide! I had the Lasagna and loved it!!! Portions are small but it worth every bite.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

Decided to try the Greenville location based on my wife's recommendation from her trip to the Anderson store. Looked at the
website and decided what I was going to order before I went.

I got there and none of the items I wanted were on the in-store menu. Picked the only ravioli dish they had, apparently, and went to sit down.
Five minutes later a server walks by and plops a green bottle on my table on her way by.

Three or four minutes after that, I see a server walking around asking other tables if they had ordered tea. Another server comes by dropping off the bread and fills my empty glass with water and ice. While doing so, the first server gets to my table and I get my tea.

Less than two minutes after that my pasta arrives. The speed turns out to be unsurprising. The eight pieces of ravioli on the plate were undercooked and still crunchy. The sauce, which was obviously dumped on and then microwaved, was spattered around the plate and still had cold spots in it. None of the sauce was what you could call hot, but there were some warm spots.

Also, the tea tasted "weird".

I crunched my way through the pasta, drank my glass of water, ate about half the bread since I was still hungry, got up and walked out. I did all of this undisturbed by any servers.

I hope this wasn't a restaurant where you are expected to tip, because I didn't, and wouldn't have, based on the service.

I am now sad that I bought a $10 Groupon for this store so I could go with my wife sometime. I am seriously considering just marking that money off as a loss rather than go back.

3  Thank Tutunkommon
Reviewed January 13, 2011

Smelled like dish rags. Service not very good and food very common and flavorless. Stay home and cook your own!

2  Thank estronkowsky