All reviewsnantucket seafoodgreat locationnantucket restaurantfront deskmain streetskating rinkwithin walking distancegreenville downtownfalls parkparking garagereedy riververy nice hotela great place to staystaff was very friendlyi highly recommend this hotelfitness centerbryce
Reviewed January 18, 2016

We all enjoyed this hotel - well-located, super staff, convenient gathering place at Starbuck's Bistro in main lobby. When I asked where I might do some flower arranging for a bridal luncheon, the staff allowed me to use the sink at their bistro which was closed at that time. They even let me use their staff refrigerator for keeping the arrangements fresh overnight. This hotel is right off of the main street of this charming town.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank tigerwf
GSMCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2016

Dear tigerwf,

Thank you very much for your review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you had a great time at the wedding! We constantly strive to deliver the very best facilities with the most exceptional service and I am delighted to hear that our staff was able to exceed your expectations. I certainly hope we will see you again soon! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance with future reservations. Thank you again for your time and feedback.

Reviewed January 17, 2016 via mobile

Visited downtown Greenville for a long weekend and so glad we made the decision to stay here. Like other reviews rave, the employees are top notch!! Friendly, efficient and hard working. Location is perfect in that we could walk any where up and down the "strip" for sports bars, breakfast , shopping and cultural events! Highly recommend and would definitely come back here!

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon N

Dear Sharon N,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and exploring Downtown Greenville! We are so fortunate to be located right in the heart of Downtown and always strive to deliver the very best hotel experience possible. I appreciate your comments regarding our staff; we certainly do have a hard working and dedicated team and I will be happy to share your compliments with them, as well. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again next time! Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance with future reservations. Thank you again for your time!

Reviewed January 15, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a hip down town hotel rather that the traditional courtyard. The location is great but it is the people here that make this an outstanding hotel. It is Worth staying here when you are in town. drinks are a little expensive but not too much

Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank ANP123

Dear ANP123,

Thank you so much for your review! I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so proud of our growing city and our place in it; we love sharing our favorite places with our guests and I am so glad you enjoyed exploring Downtown too! I especially appreciate your comments regarding our staff. We have a fantastic team who does a wonderful job of taking great care of our guests. Knowing how important that element is to a great experience, I’m happy to see our staff succeeded in helping you enjoy an exceptional visit.

Thank you again for your time! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance with future reservations and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Greenville.

Reviewed January 1, 2016

THIS is THE place to stay in downtown Greenville. It is the ideal location and a very nice, clean hotel. But the people here is what makes it 5 star in my book! Ruby White (front desk) is so personable and professional, not to mention helpful! She goes out of her way to make sure you have everything you need while you are there and her service continued even after I left. I left a ring in my room and after Gena (Housekeeping) turned it in, Ruby sent it to me! This is of course expected, but unfortunately not always the norm these days! I appreciate Gena and Ruby's honesty and integrity! The service while you are there and even after you come home is Southern Hospitality at its finest!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Rgbarefoot
GSMCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2016

Dear Rgbarefoot,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us as well as the Tripadvisor community. We always strive to provide the highest level of service with an exceptional stay and definitely agree that succeeding in this goal largely depends on the staff we invest in. We are so proud of our team and thank you for taking the time to recognize Ruby and Gena for a job well done! I will be happy to share your kind compliments with them, as well as the rest of our staff.

I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we will see you again very soon! Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance with future reservations. Thank you again for your time and feedback!

Reviewed December 21, 2015

The Courtyard is a very friendly and accommodating hotel. From the moment you enter
the front desk area the atmosphere is one of excellent customer service. My room was
very nice, efficient, and clean. The Starbucks area is strategically placed and the fitness
room is well furnished. I would personally to thank Mr. Bryce White for going the "extra mile" in assisting me. Very good location in Downtown Greenville.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Topper_the_Traveller
GSMCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2015

Dear Gene H,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us! We constantly strive to provide the very best facilities with the most exceptional service you’ve come to expect from Marriott and are happy to see we’ve exceeded your expectations. Thank you for recognizing Bryce; he is a great asset to our team and I will be sure to share your kind comments with him as well as the rest of our staff. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance with future reservations. Thank you again and we hope to see you again very soon!