“Good downtown location”

Courtyard Greenville Downtown
Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Visited here recently on business. They had my room down as a handicapped room, not what I had ordered at all. They noticed I was a silver elite and then gave me a suite as an upgrade. the hotel was quite booked up. Nice touch.the only issues I have to note is that for breakfast they had a cafe type area with payment required for all breakfast items. Normally breakfast is free at other hotels I stay at.The cost was not inexpensive as well. The room ran at $229 per nite without taxes which ran it up to around $270. That was a lot to pay for a Courtyard hotel. The parking at self-park was also another $10 per nite.I would rethink staying here again. the positive item was that it did have a good location downtown near the river walk area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear quicktraveler91,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extrememly valuable. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further comments or questions.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I am a regular business traveler and stay at the hotel on a weekly basis. On several visits , I am greeted by Bryce and Ruby. They are very professional, courteous, dedicated and friendly. They always go above and beyond to provide exceptional service. They make you feel welcomed and treat you like family. As a person who travels a lot, it is so refreshing and a pleasure to stay at the Courtyard because of Ruby and Bryce; and how they make you feel each and every time. It is a pleasure to know them both and they should be commended for the great work that they do.

Thank you... David W.

Room Tip: The staff is great and the service is impeccable!!!

Dear David W,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you enjoy your time here at the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. I will most certainly share your comments with Ruby and Bryce. They are outstanding employees and I appreciate you recognizing them. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This hotel was a great location to downtown Greenville! Staff is great! The $10.00 a night for parking~ I could do without! Only complaint was that the little breakfast cafe closed at 11:00 a.m. and we had to try to find a breakfast place within walking distance and since I have problems walking it wasn't too convenient!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear maur911,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We truly appreciate you sharing sharing your thoughts. I am so sorry that you were unable to get a convenient breakfast. The next time you stay with us if you are unable to make it downstairs before the Bistro closes, please feel free to call the front desk. We would be happy to take your order and bring it up to your room.
Thank you again for taking the time to communicate with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel is the perfect location for all the attractions in Greenville . Staff is wonderful. Aside from having to pay $10 a night for parking, everything was perfect . Right across the street from the Peace center. Best part. STARBUCKS coffee in the rooms!

• Stayed: May 2014
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Bev G,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed here during our sons wedding weekend. We actually live in Greenville area, and have stayed at many of the nice places Greenville has to offer.
Courtyard Marriott is top shelf!
Go to Greenville and enjoy the city!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank taylorscock
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear taylorscock,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time here. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts, your feedback is extremely valuable. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Hands down, this Courtyard is by far my favorite.

The staff is exceptionally helpful and goes beyond the call of duty if there is anything you are looking for or need to make it a great stay. The rooms are very well maintained and extremely comfortable. Whether you visit Greenville for pleasure or business, the location is exceptional.

While there are many good restaurants in Greenville, Nantucket is on the bottom floor of the hotel. Great staff, great food and great ambiance.

You won't be disappointed!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
GSMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear DebbieT3263JQ,

Thank you for your kind words. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extrememly valuable to us! Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Hotel is located in downtown Greenville across the street from the Peace Center. Great Service by Staff. During check in, Austin at the Front Desk asked if I wanted a room on the lower or upper level. I said upper and he got me a wonderful corner room on the sixth floor. Room was quite, very nice and included a mini-fridge. Elevator also required a room key to operate which I feel is a nice security feature. Free wifi was easy to access as it did not require a passcode like most hotels. All in all a great hotel. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear AtTheMovies,

Thank you for reviewing the Courtyard Greenville Downtown. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue delivering exceptional customer service in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

We hope to see you again soon!