“Yummy food near the TD Conference Center!”
Review of Olive Tree

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olive Tree
Ranked #204 of 906 Restaurants in Greenville
Good for: Families with children
Description: Serves both Greek and Italian food. (Hard to highlight multiple cuisines on the above menu).
NC
“Yummy food near the TD Conference Center!”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

2nd time we ate there and the food is consistently great! Good variety even if you don't like Greek food with some Italian food on the menu too. I had the Spinach Pie appetizer with a side salad and still had enough to take home.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank fairytoes

San Antonio, Texas
“Always good”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

MY wife and I love greek food and we frequent this establishment on a regular basis. Probably not my favorite greek in Greenville but consistent and reasonable. We have never had a bad meal here. The stuffed grape leaves are very good and the greek combo platter is good enough for two. They have an excellent greek dressing, so enjoy it and take some home. The service is very good and servers are friendly> Check it out!

• Visited December 2011
3 Thank mrpak5604
Greenville, South Carolina
“An Enjoyable Experience”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

My ultimate test is that, as your walking out of the restaurant, can you look back and say "that was an enjoyable meal." Olive Tree passed the test.

My wife and I are splitters and we split the "Chicken Makedonikos" had an extra house salad and split a Tiramisou for desert. We were comfortably full, food was very good, service was friendly and good, and the total tab was reasonable.

Have lived in Greenville for over 20 years and this was our first visit to the Olive Tree, we will be back.

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank JerseyJack_11
Junction City, Kansas
“BEST TZATZIKI IN TOWN”
Reviewed January 14, 2010

Every since my vacation in Greece I've been searching for a place locally that has good Tzatziki. I first had Tzatziki at a place called Sunsets in Oia, Santorini Island, Greece. If it's done right it tastes more like cream cheese than cucumber.
The Tzatziki at this restaurant comes very close and is easily the best you'll find locally as I've tried several other Greek restaurants in the area.

The other meals here can range from above average to excellent. I find that lunch is always a good time to go as it's not very crowded.

Do not confuse this Olive Tree restaurant with the one in Mauldin.

3 Thank james09173