“Eclectic Menu, Warm, Attentive Service”
Review of Takosushi

Takosushi
Ranked #45 of 927 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Southwestern, Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sanford, Florida
“Eclectic Menu, Warm, Attentive Service”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We visited Takosushi on the recommendation of a dear friend who had lived in Greenville for a few months. We weren't disappointed! We sat at the end of the bar where we could watch the sushi being made. We were greeted immediately, not only by the sushi Chef, but also a waitress who quickly brought us menus and drinks. It's a fusion of Sushi and Mexican dishes. I ordered the Guacamole as an appetizer, and it was fresh and delicious. The chips were very light and non-oily and were salted just right. My sweetie ordered a sushi roll from their selections. It was super fresh and presented beautifully. I had the "Sumo Soup" which came in a HUGE, HUGE bowl. It had Udon noodles, celery, mussels, shrimp, scallops, and all kinds of goodies. I ate all I could eat, my sweetie had a bowl, and I still had enough left over to take with me for another generous serving. The owner was very gracious and visited with us throughout most of our stay. We will definitely go back when in Greenville! Prices were very reasonable.

Greenville, South Carolina
“Something for everyone!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Just like the name says..... Taco Sushi. Their take on Mexican twist things just a bit and that makes it fun. Their sushi is creative and somewhat off the normal that you would usually have somewhere else but again that keeps it interesting and fun. It was a busy Saturday night in downtown Greenville on November 3 of this year. We were three blocks up the road and I called to see about getting a table And they were very accommodating. When we arrived they had a table set up for our party. Although busy our service was exceptional. I wish I had remembered the name of our server because she did a great job and I would love to mention her here. If your group just can't decide what they want this is a nice place to go. Give it a try and I'm sure you'll go back for a second visit and maybe more.

Greenville
“It was just OK”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The service was good. They leave no condiments on tables for you... Have to ask for everything from salt to soy sauce. We tried the steak takos. The steak was good but even after sending it back to cook it more the steak was still red. That was a deal breaker and probably will not return. The decor is fine and like I said, service was good. The guy tried but the person cooking did not.

• Visited November 2012
“Great food! Great drinks!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Apple martinis are awesome! Fish tacos are great and sushi is amazing. If u go on the weekend u must have a reservation if u want to eat at the prime times or u could b waiting for awhile.

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Far East Meets Southwest”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I don't know about the southwest since I stayed on east side of the menu. I had the bento box and it was outstanding and a great value. I love sushi and sashimi and this selection was excellent. Part of the meal was miso andTakosushi has the best miso I've had in Greenville. I'll be back for it (I know, it's a pretty plain soup, but it was really good.) The service was spot on. Good job, I'll definitely be back. AND NOW, a message from your one man Chamber of Commerce for downtown Greenville. Places like Takosushi are what make Greenville great. What's going on in this city is amazing and we love it here. Please come visit Greenville. It's the best downtown in America!