“Outstanding Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
Ranked #6 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville SC.

My stay has been most pleasurable with the smiling greetings and excellent attention to service by Ronora and Jovy at the front desk..

I have stayed at other hotels in the area and found the service here to be second to none.

Please visit the Hilton Garden Inn and tell Ronora and Jovy to smile.

Thank you to the professional staff of Hilton Garden Inn.

Mark A. King

Room Tip: Ask for a room in front of the hotel for the best view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark K
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

 Your complimentary review of our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville is much appreciated and also thank you for the kind words regarding our staff.Your review will certainly be shared with them. Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great Hotel. Inexpensive for the quality, quantity and service you receive. Large lobby, good size hotel, and great service. The staff could not have been friendlier, helpful or caring. The outside pool and hot tub completed our stay. The only thing I personally was not happy with was the size and comfort of the pillows. They could have been larger and filled better. Just my opinion and did not ruin my sleep. Highly recommend the hotel. The room had a fridge, microwave, and a good shower. Breakfast, was plentiful, and cooked to order with plenty of items available prior to receiving your personal dish.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests! I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and saying such nice things about us. I do hope that on your next visit to our town you will be staying with us again here at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I travel a lot, and my experience at the Hilton Garden Inn was the most comforting, the housekeeper Jay had made me feel as though I was at home. she is always Very helpful and sweet. the towel art she leaves in my room is so refreshing. I will definitely return to this property again.

Stayed: May 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your nice review of our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. We're always looking for ways to identify star performers on our team and will share your positive review with Jay. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The Staff make this hotel! I was welcomed when I arrived and the staff remained as nice when I arrived as when I left. The breakfast staff were always on top of things even early in the morning! Hats off to all...I will be back soon.

Room Tip: There are a lot of hotels around, even Hilton brand that I have stayed at previously. The staff mak...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that you has a speedy and efficient check-in. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a fantastic hotel; warm welcome by the staff; rooms, common areas, and fitness center all in great shape. Fitness center was much better than most others in the area (free weights, treadmills, eliptical, etc.).

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind words regarding our fitness center here at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. We hope you will have a chance again to come stay with us. Thank you for your nice review.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hotel was selected for easy access to I-85, near restaurants and Whole Foods. Service was exceptional. Room was quiet and comfortable. Parking lot was well lit and safe. Will not hesitate to recommend hotel.

1  Thank Pamela C
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you so much for your statement that you would not hesitate to recommend our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The facility was clean and comfortable. The service was excellent and it was a friendly hotel. Spent some time in the bar with good wine. Breakfast was efficient since we were trying to move on to our next stop. And it was a good quality and variety.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim O

Thank you for mentioning you think we have excellent service and our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville was clean and comfortable. Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will stay with us next time you’re in town.