“Pleasant Stay & No Inconveniences”

Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
Ranked #5 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Jacksonville, Florida
“Pleasant Stay & No Inconveniences”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times and it's always been a pleasure. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable (with adjustable firmness) and the on-site food selection is good. It's also very close to lots of great shopping.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience as our guest. Our goal is to deliver a great experience to every guest, every stay. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better, please let us know. We value your business and your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was there on business in Greenville for the first time. Great staff and location (only 10 minutes from the airport). Snafu with my luggage at the airport and I thought the luggage would be delivered at 11:30 that night but the airline called and said that I had to pick it up at the airport before it closed at midnight! Exhausted and frustrated I called the front desk to see if I could quickly get a cab. They immediately called a complimentary car service to whisk me there and back! Now that's service!

• Stayed February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great find as I will need to regularly travel to Greenville for business this year.
The location must be the closest I have stayed at were there are so many reasonable places to choose from to eat out within a 5 mins drive.
The hotel itself is relatively new, the staff are all very pleasant, the beds with their selectable firmness ensured a good nights sleep for both my wife and I.
A cooked to order breakfast with English style 'bangers' is always a good start to the day, I eat wheat bread, here the slices were so big they didnt fully fit in the toaster!
There are walled in smoking areas for those who need to indulge.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank UK_Expat53
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience as our guest. Our goal is to deliver a great experience to every guest, every stay. An enthusiastic review is our greatest compliment. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better, please let us know. We value your business and your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Lexington, KY
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is a relatively new property, and is convenient to most places in and around Greenville. While it is not in the downtown area, it is close enough. Price-wise, it is hard to be for this solid performer (ie, cannot go wrong with this choice).

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MaryLouPhelps
Indiana
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We enjoyed staying here. The hotel is new, extremely clean and very comfortable. The staff was excellent. We did not try the breakfast as we like to try "local" places. We were extremely happy with out stay at the Hilton Garden and would definitely return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Murrieta, California
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The staff was very kind and hospitable, I had a great experience, and I would recommend this hotel to all of my friends.
They even made me coffee at 2am. The bed was adjustable and very comfortable. Wish I could have stayed longer for breakfast!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Joel W
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketng, Owner Repesentative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you had a good experience as our guest. A recommendation on Trip Advisor is the greatest complement we can receive. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you safe travels and much success.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We were in town for a wedding and decided to stay here rather then spend the $$ downtown. Wow, I was quite impressed. I don't think I've ever encountered such a friendly, accommodating, and generous staff. From the check-in receptionist to the wait staff to housekeeping, everyone was very attentive and were happily ready to serve you.
I would highly recommend this hotel, it's comfortable, clean and has easy access to restaurants, shopping and the highways.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank L F
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales and Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for your very kind review of your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you chose to stay with us instead of downtown. Your kind words of praise and recognition for the efforts of our staff mean so much to the team. We hope that you will consider staying with us next time you are in Greenville.