“Great Hotel; Superb Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
Ranked #7 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I will stay here any time that I am in Greenville. The property is immaculate, all amenities are in the rooms, the pool and workout area are well maintained, but the real standout is the staffing. The food is wonderful, Jill at the lounge does a fantastic job, the chef comes out to check on your dining requests (and adds or changes selections at your request ! How often does that happen?) and checks after service to insure that everything was properly done and presented. I have had dinner in supposedly 4 star restaurants that did not approach the quality of food and service that is presented here. Since I spend about 150 nights a year traveling, this hotel is a very pleasant surprise. Too bad that all Hilton Garden Inns don't meet the level of care and service standards that this property displays to all of its' guests on an everyday basis. Compliments to all of the hotel staff - you guys & girls "Get It!. Well done.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your enthusasitc reveiw. A glowing review is the best compliment we can get. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding experience to each guest, every stay. Thank you for letting us know that we met that goal. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was there for business and stayed in the lobby conducting interviews the entire day and most of the evening. The staff was so friendly and made my long day much more pleasant. They checked on me regularly to see if I needed anything and the maintenance man informed me the printer was fixed if I need to use it. I can't express enough how wonderful the staff at this hotel is. Thank you all.

Room Tip: My room on the 5th floor was great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Ownwer Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience with us. I am happy to see that you had a wonderful experience as our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stay here anytime i come to greenville. I love this hotel, as it lives up to the Hilton standards. I can always count on Jill at the bar to serve a great drink. (she is wonderful, make sure to see her at least once while u stay!) she is one of my favorite employees at this hotel!! I have no complaints for this place. My room is always clean, the front desk is always welcoming. At checkin, Ashley helped get me all set up with transportation to the airport (which they provide!!) and when i left very VERY early the next morning, I was absolutely thrilled that heather, the night desk clerk had made some fresh, hot coffee!! I know at that time of morning it is not usually out and she told me she saw some early wakeups and decided to get some out a little early. This was much appreciated because when i have to be out the door by 4:30 am, i need my coffee but also want every last minute possible of sleep!! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Greenville!!

Room Tip: I recommend the front side of the hotel if you want a quiet room. back is by the interstate and can...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review or your experiences with us. We love reviews like yours. Jill does a great job taking care of our guests at the bar and we are lucky to have her on staff. Thank you so much for letting the trip advisor community know how much you enjoy the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

For a better value, we chose the Hilton Garden Inn over downtown Greenville hotels. And we were not disappointed! Staff was friendly and respectful, the room was very nice and provided all the comforts we needed (e.g. refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, bath nightlight, good size desk, comfy armchair and ottoman, and firm mattress!), and was quiet too!! All that -- plus a delicious breakfast buffet served up by very attentive and accommodating staff, and easy access to shopping, the expressway and downtown -- made this the perfect stay for us!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience and enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience with the trip advisor community. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you safe travels and much success.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was traveling for business and chose this Hilton randomly from a choice of hotels. The staff was extremely professional and friendly. Jill our server/bartender was extraordinary. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Greenville area.

1  Thank Tonya H
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. We are happy that you found us and had a good experiene. We appreciate your kind words about Jill and her service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This review is long overdue...

My husband & I stayed at The Garden Inn for the week of Thanksgiving. It was very close to a shopping plaza and the freeway. Jazz was fantastic and so was the rest of the employees. They were all very friendly and greeted us everytime we came in and out of the hotel. The cookies at the reception area was a nice treat and they always made sure to refill when they are running low.

Our room was clean, big, and had a comfortable bed. We used the gym several times and we were happy that they had a couple of treadmills and elliptical. It can easily accommodate 6 people working out at the same time. Overall, its a nice and well manged hotel. We will definitely stay there when we visit our family.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CAli2Everywhere

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your Thanksgiving stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your holiday as our guest. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your future stays even better.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great clean hotel with everything a business traveler needs for a great stay. Jill the bartender is a great host and works hard to take care of all her customers. The kitchen had a smoke issue but they quickly resolved the problem. The workout room was very spacious and had plenty of equipment for accomodating 5-6 quest. I ate out during my 3 night stay so I can only assume the food was good as I did not hear any compliants from the other members of my party. The room I had was very clean and the maids kept it that way everyday. The beds were very comfortable. The front desk worked to get me a room not facing the highway

Room Tip: like most HGI properties they are built next to highways which is good for getting around however I...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporae DIrector of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your experience. We really appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.