“Fantastic stay with friendly staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
Ranked #5 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Fantastic stay with friendly staff”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

After looking the room rates "downtown" I decided to go with a place at half the price. I couldn't have made a better decision. This is a very nice hotel. Large clean modern rooms, comfortable lobby and a real restaurant. I got the "bed and breakfast special". For $5 more per night my wife and I got full hot breakfasts each morning.

The front desk staff and restaurant staff were all very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the interstate can have some highway noise.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a reivew of your recent stay with us. I am happy to see you had a good expereince and enjoyed our locaton. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Safe travels and happy holidays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Glendale Springs, North Carolina
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our room was beautiful and very clean. The staff was quite helpful in helping us to get a good place to park our long trailer. We ate at their restaurant and the food was very good. If you ever want to visit the BMW plant, this is a great place to hang your hat!! AND MOST IMPORTANT....when we departed, I accidentally left my ipad behind in the room! It was about 1/2 hour before I realized I had left it behind. But, sure enough, when I went back into the lobby, they had my ipad already in a bag with my name on it. That is a hotel with integrity! Thank you hotel staff!! I will be back!!

Room Tip: We were not in our room much during daylight hours so hard to judge about view but I always ask for...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
We appreciate you taking time to post a reivew of your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you had a good expereince and I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I came to town so I could fly home for a week. Their close to airport and they let me park my bus no charge. I left my laundry to be serviced, perfectly done. Needed transportation to airport they hired a shuttle service no charge to customer! Friendly, Clean, Jill the Jersey bar tender was awesome and every one needs to eat dinner here excellent menu and the chef goes out of his way to make it rite!

• Stayed November 2012
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representatives at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you so much for you kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know. We wish you safe travels and much success.
Bernalillo, NM
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We spent one night at this hotel. It is like new, very clean. The bed was comfortable and the room was fairly quiet. The next time we go there we will ask for a room away from the freeway. We ate at the restaurant and the food was good. It's nice not to have to drive to someplace else to eat after a long day's travel. Plus, you can get a martini! All in all, it was a very pleasant stay and the staff couldn't have been nicer. Will definitely stay there again. No free breakfast.

Room Tip: Get a room on the non-freeway side.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thank you for you kind review. We are delighted to see that you had a good experinece with us. Earning your return business is the greatest compliment for us. We will see you again when you return to Greenville. We wish you safe travels and much success.
parma, ohio
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We booked this hotel by walking in and asking if they had availability. The customer service that this hotel provided to us was fantastic. We needed three nights but they only had two nights availability. They pretty much guaranteed that we would have a room the third night and said they would put us on a waiting list. We got the thrid night without a hitch. The hotel is very clean and the staff goes out of their way to greet you and make sure your needs are met. Jazz the front desk clerk was so helpful and friendly. She made us feel like we were the only customers at this hotel. The hotel was full for the weekend so we know we were not the only customer. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again. The location is great if you are staying in the Greenville area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank tsmilli95
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience from the moment you walked in and happy that we were able to get the third night for you. I know Jazz will be very excited to see that she made a difference and delivered a great experience to you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
USA
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Clean, new, relatively good value. Great location near restaurants and shopping. 10 minutes from downtown.

Would highly recommend .

This hotel is 3 star quality, safe, and a step up from Hampton inn (sister hotel).

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank frugal_traveler26
We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you had a good experience as our guest. It means so much to our team that you enthusiastically recommend our hotel to the trip advisor community. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. In the meantime we wish you safe travels and much success.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I got to the Hilton garden around 1am after a very stressful day of delayed flights. I was greeted by two very nice ladies who were so upbeat and friendly even at that time of night. They got me checked in fast and offered a soda in place of my water from my Hilton honors. I was in dire need of a mt dew, my favorite, so I was thrilled! As always, the room was great, no problems. Breakfast was good the next morning. Only thing I wish was for coffee to be out a little earlier. If you have to be up early, it's nice to have some in the lobby waiting. However, around 5 am when I first came downstairs to work out, I asked heather about it at the desk and she went ahead and started a fresh pot before the breakfast crew came in. Her extra effort was much appreciated. I am always satisfied when staying at this hotel and would recommend it to any traveler. Thanks for such great service in a time when it's hard to find!

Room Tip: Get a room on front side, away from hwy.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
We really appreciate your kind reivew and enthusiasm for our hotel. I am delighted to see that our team took great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. in the meantime we wish you safe travels and much success.