Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
$129
$131
$117
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$93
$83
$128
$205
  • Restaurant
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$96
$162
$147
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$76
$74
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskwhole foodsgreat hotelcracker barrelmade to order breakfastthe hotel staffomeletwoodruff roadexcellent stayrestaurants and shoppingeasy accessbusiness travelerfitness centerconvenient locationup to datewould definitely stay here againbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Most amazing bartender!! If I could pack Jill and take her on every trip I would. Great place to relax after a long day at work or travel. Most amazing sangria I have every had. Thanks for the great times Jill will be back soon.

• Stayed: September 2012
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and Jill. She is a real asset to our team and our guest do enjoy her. We appreciate your loyalty and I will make sure she sees your review. We can't thank you enough for your wonderful review. We will see you soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Jill was the most amazing bartender. Amazing customer service. A chose to spend nights ATT the hotel bar instead of local bars BC she was great and so hospitable. it's the reason I will stay at this hotel for all future business trips.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This hotel is clean, modern, and the staff is amazing! All of the staff have smiles on their faces and take pride in this hotel! There is a nice outdoor pool and a lounge area. Our bartender was Jill and she was more than accommodating! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

We appreciate your kind words about our hotel. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience as our guest. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding experience to each guest, every stay. The best compliment we can get is an enthusiastic trip advisor review. Thank you so much.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

My daughter and I were sooo pleased with this hotel!! It's so nice to walk into a hotel room and immediately know that it's clean. LOVED the beds :) We were able to adjust the firmness to our liking. I have to say that it was probably the cleanest room I've ever stayed in. Though I prefer the way breakfast is served at the Hilton in Knoxville, Tennessee, I have no complaints about this one. The food was hot and delicious. If you are considering this hotel, you will not be disappointed. The ONLY thing you will regret is not being able to bring their bed home with you. :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Thank you so much for posting a reivew or your recent stay with us. We are so happy to know that you "love" the hotel as much as we do. Our team is dedicated to delivering outstanding experiences to each guest, every stay. If you are interested in learning how you CAN take home a Garden Sleep Sytem bed for yourself please let us know and we will be happy to point you in the right direction. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was packed, but the noise did not carry through the walls. The lobby was inviting and comfortable and the breakfasts were top notch. For the price, this was a bargain. I would have paid 20% more to stay here. They have a full satisfaction guarantee and when one of the members of my group had minor trouble with his bathroom, the hotel comped his room. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Thank you very much for your enthusiastic review of our hotel. I am thrilled to see that you found our hotel to be an extraordinary value. We do believe that you can deliver outstanding service at any price point if you stay committed to putting the guest experience first. Our team will be very happy to know they made a difference. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. In the meantime, we wish you safe travels and much success.