“Great staff, specifically Jill the bartender in the evenings.”

Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
Ranked #5 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
“Great staff, specifically Jill the bartender in the evenings.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Jill was the most amazing bartender. Amazing customer service. A chose to spend nights ATT the hotel bar instead of local bars BC she was great and so hospitable. it's the reason I will stay at this hotel for all future business trips.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This hotel is clean, modern, and the staff is amazing! All of the staff have smiles on their faces and take pride in this hotel! There is a nice outdoor pool and a lounge area. Our bartender was Jill and she was more than accommodating! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
We appreciate your kind words about our hotel. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience as our guest. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding experience to each guest, every stay. The best compliment we can get is an enthusiastic trip advisor review. Thank you so much.
Greeneville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My daughter and I were sooo pleased with this hotel!! It's so nice to walk into a hotel room and immediately know that it's clean. LOVED the beds :) We were able to adjust the firmness to our liking. I have to say that it was probably the cleanest room I've ever stayed in. Though I prefer the way breakfast is served at the Hilton in Knoxville, Tennessee, I have no complaints about this one. The food was hot and delicious. If you are considering this hotel, you will not be disappointed. The ONLY thing you will regret is not being able to bring their bed home with you. :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Thank you so much for posting a reivew or your recent stay with us. We are so happy to know that you "love" the hotel as much as we do. Our team is dedicated to delivering outstanding experiences to each guest, every stay. If you are interested in learning how you CAN take home a Garden Sleep Sytem bed for yourself please let us know and we will be happy to point you in the right direction. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was packed, but the noise did not carry through the walls. The lobby was inviting and comfortable and the breakfasts were top notch. For the price, this was a bargain. I would have paid 20% more to stay here. They have a full satisfaction guarantee and when one of the members of my group had minor trouble with his bathroom, the hotel comped his room. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Thank you very much for your enthusiastic review of our hotel. I am thrilled to see that you found our hotel to be an extraordinary value. We do believe that you can deliver outstanding service at any price point if you stay committed to putting the guest experience first. Our team will be very happy to know they made a difference. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. In the meantime, we wish you safe travels and much success.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed August 27, 2012

from the moment i pulled into the parking lot of the hilton garden inn in greenville, sc, i knew i was in for a nice experience. each employee i encountered at the front desk was helpful, talkative, friendly, and polite. the cooked-to-order breakfast was fantastic. the pool and spa area was clean and well-kept, with plenty of clean towels at each visit available. the room was updated, CLEAN, and comfortable. i just can't say enough good about this place. highly recommended, and easy access to downtown, i-85, and a great shopping and dining area just across the way.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I had a great time at this hotel. We were celebrating my birthday with a night away from the kids. From the minute we arrived, we were greeted with smiling faces and helpful staff. From the concierge to the chef to the wait staff. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had a wonderful stay. And the hotel itself is nice and clean. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. We will definitely go back!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Happy Birthday. Thank you for celebrating with us. I am happy to see that you had a good experience as our guests. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and staff and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night but we were very pleased. I've always been satisfied with hilton garden's quality but I believe this location is a step up. The staff was friendly and courtesy. The rooms and hotel were clean and up to date. The beds were wonderful. They were like a sleep number bed. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2012
We appreciate your kind review! I am happy to see that you had a good experience with us. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better, please let us know. We vaule your business and your feedback. We hope to see you soon.