“Family graduation gathering”

Ranked #5 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
New Jersey
“Family graduation gathering”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Escellent location, close to the airport (free shuttle service). Very nice rooms, VERY comfortable beds. The pool area is sequestered in a very cozy courtyard/patio with plenty of shade & sun at all times. Excellent choice.Very nice lounge, did not use the restaurant or spa.

Room Tip: Beautiful pool and hot tub, located in a lovely courtyard.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. I am pleased to see that you and your family had a good experience for your family graduation gathering. We appreciate your enthusiasm for our hotel and hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
North Carolina
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This property is just off 85 - which is also close to 385. It is also off Woodruff Road - a main drag. It is quiet with no road noise. It's a little hidden behind two other hotels (the Homewood Suites is right next door). This is the new HGI design - much better than the old design. The breakfast is excellent - hot food - cooked to order - nice seating area. The rooms are typical HGI - but decent sized. HGI now has good insulation so there is little noise in the hallways or between rooms. Overall - I'm a fan.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank sbccc
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, May 13, 2012
Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. Our team works hard to deliver memorable, quality experiences to each of our guests. Thank you for letting the Trip Advisor community know that we succeeded in meeting that goal. If you think of anything that we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know. Guest feedback is our roadmap for improvement. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Irmo, South Carolina
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Greenville recently. As the case with most Hilton properties, it was clean and the staff was friendly. I had a meeting at the Westin Hotel downtown Greenville. I choose the Hilton for overall value plus free parking (hint). I can't comment on the bar in the hotel or the breakfast lounge. I ate out. In walking distance of the hotel is plenty of well known chain stores (Panera Bread, Starbucks, Cracker Barrel, Barnes and Noble, etc.). There is a big shopping center across the blvd. from the hotel. In addition, Interstate 85 is 500 yards from the hotel. I had great access from the hotel to go anywhere.
The room was fairly big. I had a walk in shower with a garden tub to the side. The Garden Tub was not as big as I thought it would be but then again, I am a big man. The bed had a very comfortable firm mattress. I stayed two nights and I have no complaints. I worked out in the fitness room. There is a couple of big flat screen televisions to watch while you are on one of the Treadmills. One of the treadmills was kind of jerky so I got on the other one which worked perfectly fine. There was a Universal Gym in the room which was sufficient to work out any muscle you wish.
I lost my 3DS in the hotel and no good samaritans turned it in. :-( I called the hotel staff since I returned home and no luck on my 3DS but the staff is friendly which is a plus.

Yes, I would recommend this hotel to a friend.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 520 which faces the parking lot. This was ideal for me as I could see my motorcycl...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ed M
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. I am happy to see that you had a good experience with us. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. In the mean time, we wish you safe travels.
Peekskill, New York
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on a recent visit to Greenville to visit family. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. We had a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker in the room as well. Breakfast was included in our rate and for standard breakfast fare it was a good selection that was tasty. We did order room service and it was reasonable as it was tasty.

The location was great as well because there was a wide variety of dining and shopping options located within the area of the hotel.

The only downsides was that the walls were thin enough to hear the neighbors but the hum of the a/c drowned them out and they weren't that bad. Also, housekeeping did not clean our bathroom. The used towels and toiletries remained when we had to return to the room but a quick phone call solved the problem and fresh towels were delivered. Also, our toilet stopped up as well, but again, thanks to the excellent customer service, the issue was fixed in no time and with the utmost professionalism.

Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room faced the parking lot and was much quieter then a freeway side room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share you experience with the Trip Advisor community. We value your feedback as much as your business. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience with us. I am sorry that you were able to hear guests in the room next to you and that housekeeping missed servicing your room. I am happy to see that all your concerns were resolved professionally. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better please us know.
idaho
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for three weeks. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and comfortable with very good internet connections. It is located in the perfect spot. If you leave the hotel and go left you have Woodruff road with a huge selection of restuarants and shops including Whole Foods, PF Changs, Ross, to name a few! If you go right you have a wonderful, safe, greenbelt type area to walk or run on that is quite peaceful and beatiful. This hotel attracts a very nice business crowd during the week. They also have a delicious made to order breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the quiet side as one side of the hotel is across from a busy road.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. I am so happy to see that you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your enthusiasm for our staff, hotel and our location. If you can think of anything that we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know. We value your feedback and your business and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I was truly amazed at the fantastic service from the WHOLE staff here! After a busy day working, my business partner and I arrived at 10:00, after all the restaurants in the area were closing. The hotel kitchen was closed, and we hadn't eaten. The bartender went to the kitchen and whipped up a plate of yummies just for us!

The room was fantastically clean, and the bed was so comfortable!

This hotel is right next door to plenty of eateries and even the Whole Foods Market. You can't go wrong!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you had a great experience. Arriving late is a challenge for guests. I am happy to know our team took good care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. In the mean time we wish you safe travels and much success.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I stayed one night for a soccer event. It is located on a very busy exit, but close to the freeway, so avoiding the heavy traffic is easy. There are some great shops nearby, and some decent local restaurants. The property itself is nice & the staff very cordial and accommodating. It was my first stay in a Garden Inn, the rooms is nicely appointed with adjustomatic-type beds. Aside from the to-order omelettes, the breakfast is not outstanding--like a standard continental with a great omelette chef. There is a bar and in-house dinner service, which I skipped, opting for a local barbecue place. I had a pretty good rate, and it was a last minute booking. I would recommend this place.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenville. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another great stay.