All reviews valet parking great location short blocks main street greenville downtown falls park within walking distance breakfast each morning valet service hotel breakfast the hotel is clean per day awesome staff great place to stay wonderful hotel enjoyed my stay southern hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Staff was great and hotel was beautiful! Expected a mini breakfast; but received a nice full breakfast! Valet parking; very fancy hotel from what we are used to! We really enjoyed our stay! And will be visiting more Hyatt Place’s in the future!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Guide41755951286, Manager at Hyatt Place Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback on our property! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt. It was in the middle of downtown and close to everything. I stayed just one night with my girlfriend as we searched for apartments and it was a nice getaway. The room was immaculate and the service we received was great! Simone served us some drinks and we talked with her for awhile as we relaxed: wonderful conversation. Valet parking was $20 and for one night it was well worth the money. Definitely will come back!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback on our property! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Place is clean and is brand new! Great location. What makes this place amazing is the people that serve you! Rosalind, Reggie, Patrice & aleya! Everyone is so friendly, they make you feel like family. Hyatt should be proud to have such an amazing team! I’ve been in the hospitality business for over 40 years and value great team members, Ron Hill

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback on our property! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our team took such great care of you! I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Greenville!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

My stay was mostly pleasant, except for the two service techs banging on my door an hour before checkout to test fire alarms. I did not allow them in, but heard the alarms in adjacent rooms being tested, which was disturbing.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Guide41755951286, Manager at Hyatt Place Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback on our property! We do apologize for the inconvenience regarding our annual fire alarm testing. We can assure this only happens once a year and we do our best to not inconvenience our guests. We do hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to Greenville!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Upside: Hotel is first rate, staff and facilities are terrific.Could walk all over town.
Downside: Hotel has Valet Service. Was not aware of it when I made the reservation. It adds $20/day additional costs, ouch.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Guide41755951286, Manager at Hyatt Place Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback on our property! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!