“I really don't understand the attraction”
Review of Copper River Grill

Copper River Grill
Ranked #119 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This restaurant is always packed but I am not sure why. You do get huge portions but they are priced accordingly. The food is mediocre at best. Loud and crowded, There are much better places to eat.

1  Thank Vickie W
There are newer reviews for Copper River Grill

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Eight members of our church were in town for a conference and we were looking for something quick for lunch and something different from all the restaurants we have in Myrtle Beach. We were all pleasantly surprised at how large and delicious the salads were. Plus all eight of us shared one very large 'White Chocolate Banana Pudding' dessert. Just wish we weren't so rushed to eat and run to our conference, but I know I'll eat there again whenever I'm in town!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Good food at a very reasonable price. Good for lunch or dinner. Lots of salads and sandwiches and low priced draft beer. It can be dark and noisy. Service is fine.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I love to eat here, the salads are great, the brick oven pizza is good! This place has a great atmosphere, very cozy a great place for a date too!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The Copper River Grill is a chain restaurant and I have eaten at several of their locations. It is not a favorite place by any means, but the Greenville location on Haywood Rd seemed to be a bigger let down than the others. It was too loud, and the staff was not rude - but not friendly either. They acted bored. There were thee of us in our party. I had the blackened shrimp po-boy. This Louisiana boy was left wondering if anyone in Louisiana would recognize this sandwich as a "po-boy." The bread was dense and hard. The shrimp was almost non-existent. It was not properly dressed - tomato and lettuce were very puny at best. The menu boasted that it was made with their special roumalade sauce - absolutely tasteless. Seemed to be no spices. Why bother if this is the best they can do? Just call it a thinly stuffed popcorn shrimp hoagie. It was horrible. Another person in the party had the blackened salmon and said it was "o.k., but not very good." That person also ordered collards as a side, and the vegetable came with paper cooked in it. (The restaurant did discount the bill when that was pointed out - but again, the manager acted rather bored.) The third person did like their shrimp and pasta salad. The broccoli side was tasteless.