“Not a bad seat”
Review of Centre Stage

Centre Stage
Ranked #19 of 103 things to do in Greenville
More attraction details
Owner description: Presenting current Broadway and off-Broadway comedies, dramas and musicals. Every August, a New Works Festival is held with submissions from around the Globe. Lobby art gallery open Tues-Fri 2-6pm & during performances.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is a great place to see either musical theater or dramas. It's very intimate with the seats nearly surrounding the stage. You won't regret an evening at Centre Stage.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"production"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Great performance for the price. Local talent used in the performance and they are top notice. I have seen performances on Broadway and I would put our own little town up against them.
Producers was an all night laugh.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I recently saw the "Rock n Roll Gold" show at Centre Stage. The setting is very intimate, there is not a bad seat in the house. The sound is good and the production was good for a local theater troupe. I have already booked tickets to see "The Producers" in April.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The acting was good and the atmosphere was good. I missed some of the finer points and some of the nuances due to the design not accommodating good acoustics

See more reviews
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have been to Centre Stage alot over the years to musicals and to plays and they have all been very entertaining. I think Rock'N Roll Gold was fantastic!!! I sang to songs i didn't even know that I remembered!! The theater is not very large, which makes things more personal. The staff is outstanding. The only thing I did not like was sitting on the side. Our seats have always been in the front of the stage, however, due to the bad weather here, we had to reschedule and had to get tickets on the side. Not my preference but still enjoyed the show! Would highly recommend going, but keep in mind that you probably need to get tickets in advance. Call first to make sure they are not sold out before going.