“What a FIVE STAR experience”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roper Mountain Road
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a FIVE STAR experience tonight’s dinner was. My husband and I were only in town for one night and, tho he had previously eaten at a Ruth’s Chris, I was a first-timer. What wonderful food—deliciously prepared, quiet elegant atmosphere, and fantastic service from our waiter, Lee—who went above and beyond to talk with us, share with us (when asked, about various wines) and make our dining experience AAA+++!
Thank you Lee and thank you Ruth’s Chris for a dining experience that will be hallmarked in our evenings out as “what great food and great service should be!”

1  Thank cherylmB1075RU
Write a reviewReviews (429)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is always delicious and the service is consistently super. Tasty drinks and sides as well as entrees. We had Dailyn as our server the most recent time and he went above and beyond to make sure we had the best dining experience possible! Will definitely be coming back for many more delicious meals.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have always liked Ruth Chris steak house. I try to go to one in every state I visit to see what they have on the menu. Today I went to the one in greenville and my experience was just amazing. Our server Doug explained all the specials and everything that he recommended. We ordered 3 things that he recommended and were really happy about it. Doug was very professional, kind, and a people person. We were happy about our experience with Doug and cannot wait to go back to see him. Thank you again Doug for making our experience great.

Reviewed December 20, 2019

Had taken our son out for his 20th bday dinner earlier in the week to one of Gvilles better eateries and left underwhelmed, so we rebooted and gave Ruth Chris steakhouse a try last night. It is highly rated on TA, as one of the best restuarants in Gville so we thought why not. Made res directly with rest (Amber) and showed up and we/the bday boy and were ushered to our table covered in Bday confetti. Daryn was our waiter and took good care of us for the next two hrs....now some issues of note...the rest is attached to the Crowne Plaza so sun-thur. your fellow dinner guests tend to be business types/suits either dinner meetings or at this time of year Holiday company functions. Because they are bigger parties/bigger tabs, they seemed to get most of the attention last night. We went for 15-20 minutes between courses without a server..meaning no drink refills/dirty plates on table for extended periods of time. Even though we selected the pre fix menu with had salad/soups, waiting almost an 1 1/2 for entrees is a bit much. Our 6oz filet w/shrimp were tasty, but our sons 16 ribeye was top shelf and perfectly prepared. We all agreed the creamed spinach is addictive, the pot. au gratin/broc sides well done. Since dinner took so long, we literally had to take our desserts to go as after 2 hrs and 15 minutes as we had to move on to a later evening event. I did mention the extended wait time for our entrees to Daryn and the manager and was presented a gift cert to return, and when we do...we will choose wisely and not visit during the work week, just a helpful tip to my fellow TA foodies.

Date of visit: December 2019
Megan C, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

I'm thrilled that you chose to celebrate your son's 20th birthday with us, Vic! It's wonderful that our prix fixe menu impressed you, and I'm glad that our ribeye was top-notch for your son. I apologize again for the wait, and I look forward to making your next dining experience with us exceptional.

Have a nice day,
Jeffrey Wilkins, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza multiple times for work which has the Ruth's Chris Steak House attached to it. The bartender Erin does an exceptional job at making you feel welcome while providing great service and recommendations on food and drink!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Megan C, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2019

Thanks for the shout out, D! I'm so glad you've regularly made us part of your stays at the Crowne Plaza. We love welcoming you back whenever you're in the area and look forward to seeing you again soon! - Pam Falvey, General Manager