“Local Resturant in Shopping Center worth a visit”
Review of Davani's

Davani's
Reserve with OpenTable
Davani's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 934 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: McDaniel Road
Description: Upscale casual dining restaurant with cozy seating for up to 65 people located in historic area of Greenville, South Carolina. Menu offers continental cuisine with old world classic French and Italian dishes made with premium cuts of meat, freshest seafood and local ingredients. Extensive wine list from around the world will delight wine lovers. Private dining room available for party's up to 28.
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Davani's is a cozy type restaurant w/ nice atmosphere for quiet and private type of dining. Great menu w/ wide selection and small bar area off to the side. Appears to be a local's type of place. They have a private dining area for approximately 14 people enclosed away from dining area. Friendly bar tender. Excellent table service. Enjoyable visit.

1  Thank saint5

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Love Davani's! Friendly people and good Italian food. We will be back for sure! This is in a strip mall off of Augusta rd but don't let that fool you.

1  Thank FTMNorthCarolina
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Lovely, cozy neighborhood Italian restaurant with great ambiance, food, and service. Loved the special French onion soup! The cannelloni stuffed with veal, pine nuts, ricotta, spinach, and roasted red peppers baked with a home made marinara sauce made me smile. (Can I have the recipe please?). My table mates enjoyed chicken Marsala and salmon... And we all were smiling. We will be back!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The osso bucco was awesome. All of our 4 entrees were great. Fair pricing on wine list. We will be back!

2  Thank John B
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary and I am 5 months pregnant. I was not up for eating out so my husband tried to order taken out, which I called the day before to verify they would do. When he called, he was told the owner changed the policy for one night because of a special offered on Living Social. The offered expired this night so they wouldn't allow take out. Unless stated on the offer, this is just unprofessional and wrong. The staff gave my husband the run around when asked to speak with the owner. He left our # three times and never received a return call. If this is how the owner/staff is, I will NEVER recommend anyone to go! Service is so important and they ruined my perspective before I ever had a chance to eat the food!!!!! Sad situation.

1  Thank JSC1706