Tripadvisor

“dinner”

Sidewall Pizza Company
Ranked #158 of 1,089 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was not impressed with the pizza we ordered, It did not have a lot of toppings for what it cost. A lot of noise with all the kids that were in ther also.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

Went with another couple to use a BOGO pizza coupon. Even with the coupon , 2 medium pizzas, 2 salads, and some drinks were almost 100 bucks. Draft beer is 7 bucks which is 9 bucks after tax and tip. The pizza is ok but for 20 bucks for a medium pizzas there are better choices. I bought some 3 dollar pizzas at lidl that are just as good. The salads are good and large portion. The wine was a bit of a short pour. Not sure if we will go back. To be honest wild ace in greer is just as good or better and a lot cheaper.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 10, 2019

Did lunch with our son and his wife. Nice selection of pizza and other Italian dishes . Casual atmosphere with good service. Pizza was reasonable quality but not among the best we have had. Reasonable casual lunch stop

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

If you're looking for plain old pizza place, this ain't it. Very creative, and always fresh. Bacon Bliss is so yummy. Salads are different and so good - order one, I usually get social, today's was local apple w/spinach. They serve specialty soft drinks that are interesting. I like, but they are different. I like their TR location best, but it's not convenient for me. Ice cream changes daily. Today was mint chocolate chip, I didn't try, don't like mint or chocolate chips in ice cream.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

We go with our daughter and son in law when we are in the area visiting- the wedge salad is a sharable salad and then have pizza- the ice cream flavor of the day, as it says, changes daily but they have the standards...

Date of visit: June 2019

Been to Sidewall Pizza Company? Share your experiences!