“It was ok. Just salad bar.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Late night. All look poorer than really is. But the not so clean environment left me a bit skeptical. So I just had salad bar - and an entreé. Left soon after. For a quick bite it was ok.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

My wife and I are regulars at this restaurant as we enjoy the food, the atmosphere and the service. We like their salad bar but we've noticed that some items are not "topped up" often enough and sometimes there are a few stray vegetables on the counter or in "other bowls". We also noticed that we have to ask for the small cheddar biscuits these days - and when we do we get the same line in return - they are just coming out of the oven!!! Maybe they are but it sounds convenient if a little canned. Anyhow, the food is good and the service is casual but professional.

1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in on a Sun. afternoon. Place was clean and pleasant, service was good and food was decent. What I noticed most were the prices were sure elevated for what we got. 27 bucks for a burger and salad bars? Not my idea of budget friendly but we will continue to visit as it has been one of our family's favorites.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Ate here last night on the way through town between home and a work destination. The salad bar was good and the food was hot and fresh. I was not hungry when I left. The service was good. The hostess was very pleasant and Candace, my server, made sure I was taken care of. The restaurant is a little dark and could use some new lighting and refurb work, but was fine for a solo dinner on the road.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We came here last week, Bo was our server, he provided a high level service, he was attentive, funny ( little silly jokes that made my son laugh), he talked to us but did not interrupt us or stay to long, we had a coupon and he was most kindly to tell us how to use it, restaurants need more servers like him and I hope he is appreciated for his work ethics.