“Love the gelato!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
GA
“Love the gelato!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Can't remember the gelato flavor that I had but it was good (probably chocolate something.) Really cool atmosphere. There are lots of flavors to pick from & coffee or tea too.

Visited April 2012

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful gelato, lunch too”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The gelato is to die for. If they have pistachio, definitely get it! I am not even a huge pistachio fan but this is amazing. The fresh strawberry sorbet to was great too. We ate lunch here also. The pear salad, eggplant Parmesan panini, and the cheese panini were all wonderful. 3 friends split all of these. The pesto on the cheese panini added a great kick to it. The staff are very friendly and encourage you to try many of the favors of gelato so you can choose the best for you.

Visited March 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Gelato at its best”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great ice cream! Lots of fruit flavors and traditional flavors. Fun for whole family and you can choose indoor or outdoor seating.

Visited February 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“I returned a year later and did not re-live the same experience”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

A year ago I wrote an outstanding review of the gelato at Luna Rossa. On a second business trip with my wife, I wanted to share my discovery. Unfortunately, the level of excitement was dampened by ordinary tasting gelato. Nothing to boast.

I must admit that we did go to the gelato cafe late in the evening, when most selections were unavailable. I suspect the "good" flavors disappear quickly.

• Visited August 2012
Greenville, SC
“Non-gelato items were so-so”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I know they have good gelato, but today I just got a pizza and salad to go. The veggie pizza looked sad with its burned edges and scant topping of mushrooms and peppers (mostly green ones); I could only find 3 pieces of onion and couldn't see or taste the pesto I had requested. The mandarin salad without cheese was much better and had a nice light fruity dressing that made me think of summer. After we added avocado to the salad and hummus + raw veggies to the pizza, we (2 of us) enjoyed the meal, but I'd avoid the pizza in the future.

• Visited February 2013