“Gelato at its best”

Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great ice cream! Lots of fruit flavors and traditional flavors. Fun for whole family and you can choose indoor or outdoor seating.

There are newer reviews for Luna Rosa Gelato Cafe

Reviewed March 5, 2013

A year ago I wrote an outstanding review of the gelato at Luna Rossa. On a second business trip with my wife, I wanted to share my discovery. Unfortunately, the level of excitement was dampened by ordinary tasting gelato. Nothing to boast.

I must admit that we did go to the gelato cafe late in the evening, when most selections were unavailable. I suspect the "good" flavors disappear quickly.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I know they have good gelato, but today I just got a pizza and salad to go. The veggie pizza looked sad with its burned edges and scant topping of mushrooms and peppers (mostly green ones); I could only find 3 pieces of onion and couldn't see or taste the pesto I had requested. The mandarin salad without cheese was much better and had a nice light fruity dressing that made me think of summer. After we added avocado to the salad and hummus + raw veggies to the pizza, we (2 of us) enjoyed the meal, but I'd avoid the pizza in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I went in expecting just gelato, but the food was fantastic and healthy. Plus, the plates were not overstuffed with food like most restaurants these days. The gelato was wonderful and we were able to try them all until we decided. We will definitely keep going back!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We visit this place every time we come - if you want to eat, just alert the staff and they'll seat you at a table and serve hearty portions of good Italian food. Don't let the long lines for gelato deter you - it moves quickly, everyone's very friendly, and it is well worth the wait for some delicious Caramel Latte Crunch!