“Delicious gelato and Italian food!”

Luna Rosa Gelato Cafe
Ranked #1 of 33 Dessert in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Asheville, NC
“Delicious gelato and Italian food!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We visit this place every time we come - if you want to eat, just alert the staff and they'll seat you at a table and serve hearty portions of good Italian food. Don't let the long lines for gelato deter you - it moves quickly, everyone's very friendly, and it is well worth the wait for some delicious Caramel Latte Crunch!

Visited December 2012

Greenville, South Carolina
“BEST Gelato”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

All I can say is go here, it has the best gelato in Greenville.Maybe South Carolina. You can try as much as you'd like. The decision is typically a difficult one because they are all so good.

Visited November 2012
“Best Gelato south of DC”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I always enjoy going to see what creative flavors Luna Rosa has created! Their gelato is delicious and authentic and the service makes each customer feel special.

Visited June 2012
Ottawa
“Bland gelato, uncomfortable service”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Seeing the high review, we were excited to try this place but sadly Greenville TripAdvisor rankings again led us astray.

We were told we had to pay before ordering, which was strange. When ordering the selections were not great and I ended up with some pretty bland gelato which I only picked at. Meanwhile staff sat around us at tables when not taking orders and water was only available in flimsy triangle paper cups which couldn't stand. Left feeling very unsatisfied.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank J P
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Like being in Italy”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Luna Rosa has the best Gelato in the area. It is smooth and creamy like real Italian Gelato is supposed to be. Every time I have Luna Rosa whether at the store or at my office it reminds me of my visit to Italy. The other great thing is that Luna Rosa has a variety of flavors some of which are very unique like Birthday Cake. I really enjoyed the double chocolate.

Visited October 2012