“Wonderful Variety”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This maybe the gem of Greenville. From Salads-sandwiches-meat& vegetables- to Chefs Special everything is delicious. Well priced and great service .

There are newer reviews for Adam's Bistro

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I have eaten here several times in the past three months. The food is consistently very good and the service is always excellent. You can bring your own wine in and they charge a small corkage fee. Recently has gotten a liquor license which is nice.
They also have great deserts.
Highly recommend this spot for a great dinner.

1  Thank Ben S
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My husband and I went here for the first time lat week. It's a cute place with a great menu. We were eager to try some new things. I ordered a Cosmopolitan and my hubby ordered a very lightly dirty martini. My Cosmo was fine but his martini didn't even fill half the glass. We asked about the size discrepancy and were told (with indignation) that he had made it himself and it was a "metered" pour. We asked if we could make it a double and he said he would have to charge us for it. We said that was fine. He said (and I quote) "You know what? Y'all need to leave". My hubby and I looked at each other in disbelief and back at Raymond, the waiter, to see if he was kidding us. He wasn't. He ripped my menu out of my hands and took our drinks away. He was blocking my seat when he said, "Just get out or I'll call the cops". We left but I still don't know what the heck happened. I hope the owners see this review because otherwise I will never understand why we were kicked out a restaurant for ordering a double!

9  Thank Kimberlyep
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Excellent Service! We each ordered different items and enjoyed all of them. Gumbo was unique and delicious. Chicken Marsala was good, chicken was tender. Pasta dishes are wonderful also.
Very nice selection of sides to go with all meals. Great for Business, Solo, Family. Couples also can get a table towards the back for two and can make it a great date night They serve Lunch or Dinner..

Reviewed November 6, 2013

large menu, order chicken dish with salad. meal arrived about 2 minutes after the salad so did not have anytime to eat my pre meal salad. rated the total meal as fair plus $5.25 for a bottle beer I thought was a little high. overall not a bad place just have eaten better
I could have just ordered the wrong thing
service was fast but too fast which make one think how much is pre cooked