“Great food and good service!”
Review of Adam's Bistro

Adam's Bistro
Ranked #39 of 914 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Great food and good service!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My sister helped us discover this place. I wasn't sure what to expect when I walked in, but I left very pleased! The wait staff was very courteous and not overbearing. My drink glass was rarely empty, but they also weren't standing there constantly trying to keep it topped off.

The food is the star attraction here. There is a ton of it from which to choose. I know that Gordon Ramsey generally advises most restaurants to keep a short and simple menu, but I have to say that everything on here looked tempting. It also seemed as though you couldn't go wrong with your order. We had five different entrees (that's including the two kids meals), and each looked as good as the other. I went with the barbecue chicken salad. The taste was quite amazing.

It's a bit on the pricey side, but I believe that you were getting your dollar's worth. I'll be sure to be back when the occasion permits!

• Visited April 2013

Greenville, South Carolina
“What a hidden gem”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

For the price, I challenge you to find a better meal in Greenville. The dining area is smallish when they are busy (every time I've been there) but the quality and even quantity of food is quite good. Have dined there several times and have had good dishes all around the table. Everyone pleased. The dessert menu is absolutely fantastic!

• Visited March 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Good Local Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Adam's is a great little local restaurant that was started a few years ago in the Greenville area. It has grown incredibly popular and is regularly packed for lunch and dinner. I love the great variety on their menu and everything I have had has been good. I typically go for the Meat & 2 though.

The restuarant can get a little crowded and loud at capacity, but it is what it is. They have also recently added some outdoor seating on the side of the building which is really nice and much quieter than inside.

• Visited December 2012
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“LOVE it”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Adams Bistro is a great little restaurant with amazing food. Its a bit small inside but that has never been a problem. The art on the wall is for sale and each visit the interior of the restaurant takes on a different feel. The do offer a limited wine list now (and other alcoholic beverages) but you can still bring you own with no corkage. Consistently great food.

Visited February 2013
Greenville, SC
“Great food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Amazing variety of options with generous portions. Although a bit noisy, food is always superb. Very popular at both the lunch hour and evenings, ut I believe they will accept call ahead seating at least for dinner.

Visited January 2013