“A Place You'll Return Too”

Pomegranate on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Pomegranate on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 939 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Persian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Augusta
Reviewed April 16, 2014

A great find here in Greenville offering fresh Persian fare...a choice of delicious hummus for an appetizer including flat bread...I had the lamb kabob and it was very good and would certainly order it again...my wife thoroughly enjoyed the grilled salmon and we shared the most delicious coconut custard pie, yikes, it was to die for!!
Our server was fabulous and the overall environment was great...we sat in the courtyard which had a great vibe including live entertainment, a sultry contemporary bluesy guitar player/singer.
Being locals we'll certainly be returning!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We loved this resturant and we very pleased with the outdoor seating and great service. Our meal was perfect from the appitizer to the homemade dessert! I loved the awesome Middle Eastern food, which was a nice change from the typical american food served locally. I look forward to our return.
COIA !

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I just finished having dinner and I did not enjoy my meal of service at all. I got one of the stews with rice and it was a rip off. Very small portion for the price. It was beef stew with hardly any beef. Our waiter was a young gentleman who was not attentive. The specials sounded very over priced. Greenville has many other restaurants that you should spend our time and money on.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We came here to celebrate my beloved's 61st birthday and had a marvelous lunch! We started with the trio of hummus, served with warm flat bread, a side of feta cheese, butter, and mint leaves. Michael, our server, suggested we try some feta on flat bread with a mint leaf on top which sounded a bit strange, but was so delicious. We filled up on the creamy yet spicy hummus and needed an additional basket of bread to eat it all. My husband chose the Barg Kabob which was beef tenderloin, marinated, served with basmati rice. I ordered the soup, salad, and half a chicken wrap which was really excellent. We savored the lovely wine and the wonderful food and had an all around excellent meal! Michael, our server, was spot on with great suggestions and excellent service. We will definitely be returning to Pomegranate on Main!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great Middle Eastern food - fresh, great spices. Owner is incredibly personable and eager to ensure a great experience. Outside dining on patio off Main Street is a plus. Great live music some nights. My wife and I return often and have spent many leisurely nights enjoying the atmosphere, wine and food.