“Cheap but tasty Bbq”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I have only been here once and I think I must have caught them on an off-day.

The food was very good but cold------granted it was just when they opened.

Prices are cheap, portions are good. Pretty basic Carolina bbq served up on a plastic plate.

I definitely will try again because it tasted just fine, however, I was expecting a little more.

Everyone else seems to love this place, hence it's #1 rating. Staff was very friendly though.

I would say, smokin pig in Pendleton gives some pretty heavy competition .

1  Thank frugal_traveler26

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This 4th of July, Bucky's BBQ on Roper Mountain Road had an all you can eat for $15, we are talking ribs, pulled pork, brisket, and shrimp bog along with all the fixings. This was more then most of us eat in one meal and well worth the 15-20 minute wait. We are hoping that they do this again next year. We did get to meet some really nice people while we were there.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

After searching trip advisor, we decided to eat at Bucky's. It looks like a hole in the wall, and thus it's appeal. We were treated to fresh BBQ plates of pork, ribs and homemade coleslaw. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten many at BBQ joints all over the good old USA, Bucky has them all beat ten fold! My wife have me a certificate to learn how to cook BBQ from Bucky's this Father's Day 2013, I can not wait to go to my class.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Just grabbed some Independence Day take-out today - chopped pork and ribs and sides. Wow, best BBQ ever. It was extremely crowded with a band and dine-in patrons, bit the service and price was very excellent. The full rack of ribs at $14 was best ever.