“They don't care about their customers - no matter how often you eat there!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #206 of 907 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
South Carolina
“They don't care about their customers - no matter how often you eat there!”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I was eating at this IHOP at least once a week (sometimes twice) for the past 4-5 months. Even though I order the same thing with a side of 1 pancake, my bill is always different. Sometimes when I complain about it, they correct it to the lower price. Other times, they don't. But today, they acted like it was my fault because of what I ordered and said that they were right and I would have to pay. You would think that they would remember me and try to be friendly and accomodating to one of their regular customers, but they seemed to not care at all.
Save your money and time and don't go to this IHOP - go to the other one in Greenville on Wade Hampton. Everytime that I have been there (even though it wasn't as regular as once a week), they remember me and are overly accomodating.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank micshell66

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food is good; but their...”
Reviewed May 3, 2008

Food is good; but their parking lot sux!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook