Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
Ranked #24 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
SC
“Just okay”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was a little unhappy with my stay here at this hotel. Slow tub drain, very noisy A/C and Fridge were the problems for me. The bed was just okay and other than there were no problems. I dont know I will come back here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank SD882
karleeray, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the inconvenience that you may have experience while staying with us this will help us in the furture to be become a better hotel. Thank you for staying with us and if you are back in the area give us another try. Have a great day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband, daughter and I stayed for the weekend in Greenville. The hotel staff was dynamic, very knowledgable of what to do and to see. They were able to direct appropriately. The only downfall was there was some sort of athletic championship going on and children from all over the tri-state area seemed to be housed at our hotel. There was a lack of parental supervision as well as hotel staff preventing the children from running around the hotel.

The hotel itself was clean and the price was great! When we go again, we will look for a hotel closer to the city center, however for what we needed, this was great too!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Miajack22
karleeray, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank You very much for the comments and I do apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experience.Please come back to see us if you are in our area. have a great day.
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Other than a slightly slow tub drain, there were no problems with this one night stay. The check in was friendly and efficient. The room was clean and adequate. Television reception was good. Internet service was very good. There are many dining choices within walking distance. I'd not hesitate to stay there again. The "breakfast" was definitely continental which is standard for most of the Fairfield Inns that I've stayed in, so if you're very hungry, you might consider taking advantage of alternate dining locations.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
karleeray, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us and also for the kind words. We appreciate the comments this will help us in the furture to be a better hotel and we will take care of that slow drain. Come back to see us again soon. Thanks You
Stone Mountain, Georgia
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was my second time staying in this hotel, and it was even better than the first time. My family lives in Greenville, so I'm always looking for an affordable, clean, and up to my standards place to stay when I'm there. After reading the reviews recently, I was afraid the hotel had gone down, but I took my chance. I'm glad I did. You could not ask for a better location, and my room was spacious and, most importantly, very clean! There is a microwave and refridge. in the room, which is most convenient. Also, the breakfast was a plus and better than the other hotels in which I've stayed in that same area. I also appreciated the cleanliness and quietness around the entire hotel. The only complaint would be - I asked for a late check out because I was not feeling so well before traveling, and I was only given 30 minutes. Overall, I would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank You very much for staying with us when you are in greenville and we hope that you will come back again real soon. I hope you are feeling better and I apologize for the 30 minute late check out. Thank You for this comment it will be passed on to our employees so we can get this problem fixed and it want happen again. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel is definitely not up to normal Fairfield Inn standards, but unfortunately carries the same price tag as normal Fairfields. It was nice and clean, no issues there. The bed was old and worn, the mattress was saggy. My sheets had holes in them, and you could see how gross and worn the mattress pad was. Ew.
I did utilize the refrigerator, I love when hotels have those. And I also love the separate sink and shower rooms, makes getting ready with 2 much easier!
The breakfast was a normal hotel breakfast, nothing special, but definitely not bad. Coffee was thin. We didn't have time to try out the fitness center or.
Overall.... it really isn't a bad hotel, it was just far overpriced for what you actually get. I expect more from Fairfield Inns, and won't return to this property.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
karleeray, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the issues that you had while staying at our hotel. Unfortunately things do happen and we will address it immediately. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will give us another try. Thank you and have a great day.
Inman, South Carolina
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great location, and an extremely helpful staff. People there go out of their way to try to make sure that you have great stay. Room was clean, spacious and in a great location for restaurants and other shopping. Will definitely consider when I return

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
karleeray, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for commenting on your stay at the Fairfield Inn we appreciate you letting us know about our property and staff and Thank You very much for staying with us and we hope you come back to see us real soon.
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I occassionally stay in this hotel and it is nothing special. The rooms are clean and it is well located next to a number of restaurants. The fitness room is sub-standard even for a Fairfield. The breakfast is typical for a Fairfield with the exception that they buy the smallest disposable coffee cups I have seen at any hotel. I would consider the staff efficient but not especially friendly. The tub in my room was badly cracked (#125).

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
karleeray, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank You for your comments and I do apologize for any inconvience that you may have experience while staying at our hotel. These comments will help us in the furture to be a better place to stay. Thank you for staying with us and come again soon.