Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Greenville Marriott(Greenville)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsturkey baconcomplete remodelgreat hidden gemfront deskmarriott rewardsmobile appan early flightsoftball tournamentyogurt parfaitcinnamon rollsroom was cleanboiled eggssink areabottled waterhot and cold itemsmicrowave and fridgetwo queen beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I waited 2 hours for the business center to work. This happened on a previous
trip. They had an employee try to fix it. twice. Out of date equipment. Marriott, take a look at this property. It's not your
best representative.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
karleeray, Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your inconivence while staying at our property. We have replaced the computor in our business center with a new one. If you are in our area again please come and give us another try. Thank You and have a great day

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I made a reservation here early on the morning of my arrival, due to an unexpected trip. When I checked in, the clerk apologized profusely for not being about to upgrade my room, but at that point all i wanted was a flat place to lay down, so it was not an issue.

The room was standard for Fairfield with a fridge and microwave. Breakfast had a great selection. The price was excellent for what I saw in the area, especially on short notice.

It is located about 5 minutes from the airport and is convenient to major highways. I would definitely go back if I ever get to Greenville again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ks-bike-rider

Thank you for the kind words about our staff we try very hard to make all of our guest feel at home. If you are back in our area please come and stay with us again. Thank You

Reviewed January 22, 2012

We enjoyed staying here. Very convenient to Highway and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Thank You very much for letting us know how your stay was. Please come back and see us soon. Thank You

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Date of Stay: 12/28/11
Nights: 1

2 on a scale of 10

0 - Cleanliness: Checked into room 311. Pulled back sheets for walk-in inspection. Hair. Decided it was late and I could live with it. Pulled back other bed. Hair. Went to front desk. I appreciated the fact that the front desk clerk was very apologetic. Moved to 309. In 309 there was matter on top of bed that six-year old daughter described as a "piece of (charred) bacon." Pretty nasty. Did not re-complained. Felt like the entire room was nasty from that point on.
10 - Security: Seemingly OK, but fairly remote location
8 - Rate: Fair
? - American Owned: Unknown, but think not
10 - Front Staff: Great - Brian?
10 - AC: No complaints
8 - Electrical Outlets: Enough, but not convenient
2 - Location: Very off-the-beaten-path, almost desolate
0 - Property: At 10:45AM (prime checkout time) one of the two luggage carts was being used in the lobby directly in front of the front desk as a garbage cart piled with three black 45 gallon garbage bags as employee cleaned breakfast area (photo not shown for blurry), two towels in room were very holey (photo), both pool gates hanging off hinges (photo).
? - Restaurant: Did not use
10 - TV: good
5 - Parking: Parked in the street since only available parking was in a back lot. This may have been OK, but because of the remote loacation of the hotel, I was not comfortable leaving my vehicle away from the building.
? - Phones: Did not use
0 - Beds/Pillows: Nasty
5 - Microwave/Fridge: Did not use, but noticed that microwave was the push-button type that requires a learning-curve to use rather than a simple turn-dial.
10 - Elevators: No issues
? - Ice/Vending: Did not use
7 - Lobby/decor: Standard
10 - Smoke/Pets: Seemed to have a policy enforced
? - Business Center: Did not see one, but assume that there was one.

Room Tip: I'm sorry to report that I would not return to this hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank VinceR355
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Stayed here thru a booking with Hotwire...three star hotel for $47. Property is clean, close to I85 without the traffic noise. Many restaurants within walking distance. Asked for and was given a room on the first floor...122. Room very clean, bed comfortable, flatscreen tv that was small. Complimentary breakfast was adequate.

Would stay again and recommend to others. The one person working was very nice.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple