TownePlace Suites Greenville Haywood Mall
$180
$199
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$84
$76
$161
  • Breakfast included
$189
  • Restaurant
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$105
$197
$179
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$128
All reviewsfull kitchenhaywood malltwo bedroom suiteseparate buildingsend roomsuper comfortable bedyogurttype hotelstayed here for a weeknice gymbreakfast roomfelt like homean extended staymorning staffnight standhard boiled eggsa nice place to stay
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stay at Marriott properties all the time. I have never encountered ruder employees in my experience of travel....specifically Ms. Clue. Zero customer service skills, does not know how to speak to a customer. Our reserved rate online was different upon checking into the hotel and she would not even consider adjusting it to what we reserved/confirmed it for!!! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JeanSummer
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We arrived at the TowneSuites ready to crash having driven 3+ hours. We were greeted by the most wonderful service staff that I have EVER met. My companion had an applicable discount that he had forgotten and this wonderful lady worked overtime to make sure that we got the discount and that a 3 day stay cost us less than $100. If this is the way TownePlace employees behave you are lucky to stay there! Not to mention that the suite was clean, neat, and organized. We definitely tipped the wait staff accordingly. A MOST pleasurable stay and will defintely return.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I stayed here recently using my Marriott points for a free night. The Townplace Suites was a much lower cost (in points) than the other Marriott properties in the area. I was trawling with my wife and daughter to go visit the Clemson campus on Spring Break and this looked like a good choice.
The check in process was great, the employee friendly and helpful. We had reserved a one bed and fold out sofa room. I would NOT recommend this for a family unless you have very young kids. This was just not a comfortable sleeping situation for any of us that night. This particular room was better suited for a single person traveling on a extended stay in the area. So, choose wisely is the lesson here. In addition, the bathroom was rather small and difficult for a family to get ready to go in AM. If I were to stay in this area again with a family, I would definitely moveup to a nicer Marriott property and get two beds in a room.
Overall the room was clean, Internet was good,location was fine but not a happy stay for us. I don't really fault the property or Managment, but made a mistake booking this type of room for a quick family trip.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Team10
Reviewed December 9, 2011

We checked into this hotel in the middle of the night - literally. The gentleman who checked us in knew who we were when we entered (we had reservations). He acted as though he were waiting on us... it felt very hospitable.

Our room was nice! Just what we expect from Marriott. We were very pleased with our stay all the way around. Nothing out of the ordinary, but extremely pleasant as expected.

Room Tip: There are two buildings. You may want to stay in the same building as the reception / breakfast area in the winter months.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank SheilaandLee
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We had to book last minute because of car trouble on a recent trip. I used my Marriott rewards points to stay here overnight and T=the room was very clean and spacious. The staff were polite and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple