“Wonderful, friendly staff!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #9 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and i stayed April 24-27 while house hunting in Greenville. We arrived late on the 24th and Rodney had us in our room in a few minutes. He was delightful and a breath of fresh air after our long car ride.

Breakfast the next morning was great. I forget her name, but the lady who makes the omelets is a gem. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and went out of their way to get us maps and give advise so we could get around town with ease.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 88MicheleD123
Bill G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such as nice review about your stay with us. I will share your kind words with Rodney and Hattie, our Omelet Cook. They are assets to our team!
We appreciate you staying with us and enjoying our Breakfast and Reception. We hope you will return and allow us to serve you again!

Bill

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed here this past Friday night. We were in town on a college trip visiting several colleges in the area. My husband and I had 3 teenagers with us, so we actually stayed in 2 rooms. The rooms were very quiet and the beds were comfortable. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. Even with the hotel busy with a local soccer tournament, pre-teen large birthday parties, etc. the rooms themselves were quiet. The pool and hot tub were another matter and our 2 teenage girls didn't want to get in due to crowds of kids. Breakfast the next morning was what you expect at an Embassy Suites. The staff of the hotel was very friendly - we even had to call down around 9pm to get more pillows and a blanket for the pull-out bed and they were at our room in under 10 minutes. I would have rated this hotel a "5" but the carpet and overall rooms are a bit dated. As with most Embassy Suites, they could use a facelift in the lobby, restaurants, etc. Lighten up and get away from the hunter green and burgundy. We would stay here again, however. and would recommend.

3  Thank Micheled7
Bill G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your last stay with us at the Embassy Suites in Greenville. I am pleased you said your room was clean and you mentioned our friendly service. Our team takes great pride in those areas and it is great when a guest mentioned it. I will share your comments with my team at our daily meeting.
Within the next year, we expect to have new carpets throughout the property and they will brighten up our rooms. I think you will like them.
We look forward to seeing you and your family during your next trip to Greenville!

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We came to Greenville for a friend's wedding and stayed here for only 2 nights. During our short stay we experienced a clean room, friendly staff and a very good breakfast! We were never at the hotel in time for the manager reception so I can't comment on that but what I do know is that my husband and I had a very comfortable stay. Next time I come to this beautiful city I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank IceRose21
Bill G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind words about our Hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will return soon and spend a little more time with us and in Greenville.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I thought this was a very nice hotel. The rooms, suites, are great for a traveling family. Full service bar and restaurant also available. The appetizers at the bar were very good. The breakfast buffet is nice, but be forewarned, when they say it ends at 9:30, they mean it. The employees are waiting there at that exact time and start pulling the food. We didn't make the manager's reception. But with breakfast and the reception included, big rooms and a full service hotel, you can't beat the price. We'll be back!

3  Thank MJH72Travel
Bill G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thanks for staying with us last week. I am pleased that you enjoyed the food at our bar, we receive many compliments about our food and I will be sure to pass this on to my cooks.
I am sorry that my team rushed to close breakfast, we had a special brunch event this day, but that is no excuse to make you feel rushed.
I am happy you said you would be back and we look forward to serving you!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed for three nights while visiting friends in Greenville. The location is very convenient, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the amenities are great. The breakfast is superb (ok, bacon's a little too salty and muffins are a little too sweet for my taste, but there is so much too choose from, who cares?). The complimentary wine and beer in the evening hours just hit the spot, and the courtyard is just beautiful. (Yes, I know, all the Embassy Suites are like that, but still, it was so nice!)

This is a non-smoking hotel - or should be. Some inconsiderate jerk was smoking probably in their bathroom, and the smoke was venting into our room the entire time. I don't know why I didn't say anything before we checked out - I guess I was too busy and figured it would stop. Maybe put in smoke detectors or something?

We didn't take advantage of the golf preserve, but there is an indoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and fitness room. There are many stores and restaurants left or right at the next intersection, but the grounds at the hotel are quiet and pretty.

I accidentally left one of my towels from home in the room, and called right away, but housekeeping never called me back. I'm still hoping to hear, as my friends in the area could pick it up and get it to me!

This is where I'll stay from now on, if I come to SC again.

3  Thank Marilyn C

Thank you for the kind review. Our Atrium, Breakfast, and Evening Reception set us apart from other hotels and I am happy you enjoyed all of them.
We are a non-smoking Hotel and I am sorry someone ruined that experience for you.
Please call me at the hotel, 864-676-9090, if someone from my housekeeping team has not reached out to you yet. I will check our lost and found for your towel but I need some more information from you. I hope we can find it and we would be happy to return it to you at no cost to you.
Bill Groves

Reviewed April 17, 2014

great value for the money, the evening reception was very nice and the complimentary drink was a welcomed perk. The breakfast bar had a nice array of fresh fruits, the biscuits & gravy were delicious & the omelet station was simply scrumptious

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
3  Thank Diane M
Bill G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Embassy Suites in Greenville. I am pleased that you felt your stay was "great" and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and evening reception. Those amenities are part of what make our hotel a great value. I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Everyone was on the scene for us with service and assistance - but everything was in order, so "extra" service or assistance wasn't required or requested. This was an Air Force reunion attended mostly by "very senior" members, and we were rewarded with hospitality and kindness At every turn. The suites were were well-appointed exceeded our expectations - especially the two TVs for our differing viewing wonts. We hope to come back for a future reunion, and enjoy it once more with you.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
3  Thank William V

Thank you for the kind review. It was our pleasure to serve you and the reunion group. I am happy you enjoyed our suites and the Hotel. We appreciate your service to our country and we hope to see you again at a future reunion.