Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #8 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Loved the Happy Hour(s) and the terrific breakfast. The rooms were clean and spacious. However, we were too hot/or too cold in our room as it was impossible to keep the suite temperature comfortable for both rooms. The mattress on the sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cindy F
Jeff F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to critic your recent stay with us. Our room temperatures seem to be tougher to regulate with 40+ degree swings in our outside teperature each day [my apologies]. We are always willing to move you if ever unconfortable isn a room. We do have a couple of model rooms with very comfortable sofa beds-please request next time you are headed our way. Hopefully, that will be soon.
Jeff Fuller

Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I stayed here on my drive up the East Coast. I was exhausted for a long night of driving and the front desk let me check in early so that I could get some rest. Every staff member I met was helpful and genuinely concerned about my stay. The room service and the complimentary breakfast in the lobby was delicious.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Danielle487
Jeff F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you for pointing out how flexible we can be to our many road warriors. The compliments are well received and read at our staff meetings.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I like to stay in this hotel, it is big and the food are good. The people here are friendly. The shop mall and super market are closeby, it is a good choice when you come to Greenville. The only shortness is the internet, it request you to log in when you unlock your phone once the phone locked automatically.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Liwei W

Thank you so much for commenting on our core services and value adds for the Embassy brand. We hope you come back to join us soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My Event Design Team with Carolina Event Services were decorating a Ceremony and Wedding Reception at the hotel. Everything was planned with the end client in just a couple of weeks, so there were alot of details that needed to be arranged quickly and Austin was fantastic to work with. As an industry professional in Las Vegas I am used to giving and receiving the exact attention to detail that Austin gave to the event and was pleasantly surprised to find a liked minded individual in our business. Then we had the pleasure of working with Charles in the Banquet Department and once again found an exceptional industry professional. We stayed in one of the suites for the day so that we had a place to relax and hang out until the events were over. Our only regret was that we could not stay overnight, but we made the most of our stay and our team had a great time!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ann Marie B

While I am sorry the event team did not get a chance to experience our suites, the specific comments about Austin and Charles are much appreciated. The difference really is the people you work with-glad you pointed that out. They will be recognized at our next staff meeting.
Warm regards and happy holidays,

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was very nice. Staff were pleasant, breakfast was wonderful, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The only drawback was my room seemed to have an unusual amount of lady bugs and stink bugs. Something should be done about them because it WAS an unusual amount. But other than that it was a pleasant stay and I would recommend

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lynny04
Jeff F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to critique our property during your stay over the weekend. Lady bugs seem to love the Southeast this time of the year, as they scatter with cooler evening temperatures. There shelf life with us is just about over...my apologies for the inconveniences. Come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed at the Embassy Suites Greenville over the Thanksgiving weekend with my family. It is a very nice property. It is a large hotel with a huge atrium. There was plenty of seating for the free breakfast and manager's reception. Our room was one of the bigger Embassy Suites rooms we have had. I have status with Hilton Honors and was on the "premium" 9th floor. This included a self service minibar in the hallway with free drinks and snacks.

The property has a nice indoor pool, in addition to an outdoor pool. I like to swim, but I was a little disappointed with the pool this particular weekend. First, the water was a little cold for my taste. Second, the pool deck drains seemed to be clogged, so there were 1 to 2 inch deep puddles all around the pool deck. Finally, the hot tub was out of order the day that I went swimming.

I did not golf when I was there, but there is a beautiful golf course right across the parking lot. I also liked the location, being right off the I-385 spur. You can be in downtown Greenville in just a few minutes from this hotel. Furthermore, there are a number of restaurants and stores close by.

The staff was very nice and overall had a relaxing time at the hotel. If the pool was better my rating would have been excellent for sure.

Room Tip: See if you can get upgraded to the 9th floor to enjoy free drinks and snacks.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KwajTom
Jeff F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for your detailed, well written critique of our property. Your many compliments are much appreciated. Please accept my apologies with the indoor pool temperature. Warm days and cool nights with doors propped open sometimes during the day, play havoc with temperature control. Bring your golf clubs on a future visit!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Hotel has an infestation of lady bugs and other insects. They have a disclaimer in each room but it would have been nice to post this information of the hotel's website. The manage of guest relations made it seem we should have been okay with lady bugs and other creatures in our room. I would expect this problem if I were camping or a national park resort but truly not from Embassy Suites!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Iris N
Jeff F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for you comments in reference to our lady bug visitor's in November. They are a nuisance, and we are naturally trying to control them, normally during the month of November throughout the Southeast. We do not publish on our website, because they significantly vary with our nightly weather. Please accept my apologies for any distrubances, while trying to sleep or relax in your suite.
Warm regards,