I stayed here in early June 2012. Our family is spread out over several states, and Greenville is a halfway point for all of us. We decided to take our kids and spend a weekend just hanging out and catching up.
I really didn't know what to expect, as I haven't stayed in an Embassy Suites in quite a few years. However, this hotel was actually pretty decent and was a great spot for what we were trying to accomplish. The best part was the outdoor patio and grassy area. We literally sat outside until about 10pm and let our 3 and 4 year olds run and play while we enjoyed some drinks. We did order food from room service and it was better than expected as well. Specifically, the brownie sundaes were a hit at 11pm!
The rooms were very clean and furnishings looked fairly new. The bedrooms do get pretty hot at night, as the AC really only blows strongly in the living room area. My only real gripe was the breakfast buffet was somewhat "meh." Not that I expected much, but it was literally swarming with people all morning and I thought the quality was just okay. I just can't get in a line and fight with people for food - total anxiety attack!
The wifi worked well in the afternoon, but basically wouldn't move at night. There were two weddings going on, and I think it was just bombarded with people. All in all, this place is a quality spot for business or personal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Greenville, SC, Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center offers all-suite comfort and beautiful surroundings. We're minutes from downtown Greenville, Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport and Clemson University. If you're looking for hotels in Greenville, SC, this South Carolina resort offers a par-72 championship golf course. The Preserve at Verdae surrounds the hotel and is perfect for a friendly game with friends or colleagues.Relax on a luxurious bed in one of 268 suites at this full-service hotel in Greenville, SC, or allow guests to stay on the sofa bed. Prepare a delicious meal or snack using the microwave and refrigerator. Enjoy an invigorating workout in the fitness center, have a relaxing swim in the indoor or outdoor hotel swimming pools, or play a few sets on one of four lighted tennis courts at one of the best resort destinations of all hotels in Greenville, SC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Greenville Golf Resort And Conference Ctr
- Embassy Suites Greenville
- Greenville Embassy Suites