“My home away from home!”

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Georgia
“My home away from home!”
Reviewed May 5, 2009

I have a job that requires me to be in Greenville two weeks of every month. I always stay at the Hampton Inn on Woodruff Road. It has truly become my home away from home. The staff are extremely friendly and the rooms are always clean. They also serve a complimentary dinner during the week which is always delicious. If your travels take you to Greenville, this is the place to stay. You can't beat the service or the price!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Nashville
Reviewed April 30, 2009

The staff at this hotel is very nice and accomodating. Charlene was the hostess during during the dinner time. She went out of her way to make all the guests feel at home and welcome.

Atlanta
Reviewed April 28, 2009

As always, the Hampton Greenville on Woodruff Rd. continues to provide me with outstanding service with a clean, comfortable room. Compliments to Charlene in keeping the eating area clean and well stocked as well as attending to her customer's needs and desires. Compliments to the Front Desk Staff for always making sure my room is quiet, away from vending machines and elevators. After a long day of traveling and conducting business I really appreciate the care they take to insure I am comfortable. It is always a pleasure to stay at this Hampton Inn!

Marlton, NJ
Reviewed April 27, 2009

Great, polite front desk personnel who informed us of complimentary evening buffet on our arrival on 4/14/09. The buffet that night was hosted by Charlene, who was most personable and friendly, and consisted of delicious ham, broccoli casserole and creamed corn with rolls,butter and salad. Also breakfast buffet has "make your own waffles " which our teenage son enjoyed. Lobby area with large screen TV was so comfortable that we watched a few shows there instead of our room, while also using lap top. I would definitely recommend this fine hotel for those looking for a comfortable night away from home!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Midwest
Reviewed April 22, 2009

Charline and Faye that run the breakfast and dinner service were very, very nice and friendly. They made you feel like you were at home. The food was very good and of good quality as well.

South Carolina
Reviewed April 22, 2009

I am a "road warrior" and look forward at the end of the day to find a place to rest if not going home. I would definitely travel "extra miles" just to stay at this Hampton Inn. Blelinda can't do enough for you and the hostesses and staff are amoung the friendliest and most helpful - they're like family!

I travel all over, and there's no place like Hampton Innn Greenvillle @ I-385! It's like b eing home!

new york
Reviewed April 7, 2009

When we checked in - a process handled with professionalism and great courtesy - we were told that dinner would be served for another 15 minutes. This is just one of the benefits of this wonderful Hampton, and it was a surprisingly good dinner (chicken cordon bleu, very tasty macaroni and cheese, salad with a choice of Ken's dressing packets, fruit, and brownie-type desserts). The dinner hostess/server and her breakfast counterpart were excellent, as were all staff members we encountered. Rooms were spotless and comfortable, with flat-screen TVs. We have stayed in 30 - 40 hotels this year, and this is by far the best of its class.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple