“The staff and facilities at this hotel are unmatched in excellence!”

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta
“The staff and facilities at this hotel are unmatched in excellence!”
Reviewed March 24, 2009

Each time I walk into this facility, I feel incredibly special: the staff is fantastic -- they attend to my individual needs and they listen, which is wonderfully refreshing! Also, one unique amenity is the dinner meals that they serve during the business week: they are nothing short of five star in quality and presentation; and Charlene (I hope that I got her name right), who personally waits on the guests as they eat, is always warm and friendly. Regarding cleanliness and amenities, the rooms are consistently impeccable. I absolutely love the location and fitness (always clean) facility of this Hampton Inn too. As to what I like the best, I must admit that it is the complimentary dinners, especially the pot roast! What I like the least is that all hotels are not as clean, not as well located, and not run as efficiently and staffed with as attentive, hard-working, friendly people.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
cary, nc
Reviewed March 24, 2009

very good experience--excellent breakfast with excellent service, very clean &comfortable room, good location, excellent service upon check-in

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Charlotte
Reviewed March 22, 2009

Love the managers reception. Would love to see this at all Hamptons. Makes for a long day of work to be an easy night. I travel with other people for our company, this helps with making dinner plans . It gives an easy option.

Iron Station,NC
Reviewed March 20, 2009

As a woman travelling alone, I was very pleased with the fact that the hotel offered dinner. I'm not interested in "social hour" while I'm on the road, but a light dinner in the hotal lobby made it easy to check in and still make it to the Greenville Art Museum in time to tour the exhibit before they closed. Of course, the hostess set a welcoming tone for all the guests. She has a warm and friendly personality and that's very important here.
The only drawback was the traffic. It was difficult to get back onto the main road.

Minneapolis
Reviewed March 19, 2009

The people who work here were wonderful. The check in and out people were very friendly. Faye in the breakfast room was a peach and made my day start out great.

Travel the Southern US
Reviewed March 17, 2009

The staff at this Hampton Inn is a cut above the rest. I stay at Hampton's all over the country and the staff here is just outstanding. This is the first Hampton I have stayed at that offers free dinner to it's guest Mon - Thur. What a nice treat and it was very tasty. Charlene was overseeing the dining area during my stay. What a pleasant lady. She was so kind, even though i got down to the lobby just before dinner was "officially" over, she made it a point to make sure i had plenty of everything and made sure i didn't feel rushed. Charlene is a gem.

Does your website listed all the Hampton's that served dinner? I would like to know where they are.

Charleston, SC
Reviewed March 10, 2009

Hotel is an excellent value. Rooms are always clean and comfortable, service is always great and the dinner buffet is a nice touch that I have not seen in any other Hampton Inn. It is better than going to a restaurant and eating alone and the kitchen staff always makes you feel like you are at home. The variety is also great
When I come to Greenville I always try to plan my stay at Hampton Inn Woodruff Rd.