“Staff and cleaness/comfort of Room”

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The staff is great and mets you with a smile. They are very informed about the area and events. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The environment was very quite and peaceful. Enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Dear Angie C,

We are very glad you enjoyed your time with our property and staff. Thank you so much for your kind words and we will be sure to share your comments with everyone here. Our staff is always happy to help people and we always welcome questions. Our housekeeping staff works behind the scenes every day so that when you get to bed after a busy day you can just settle into our nice clean rooms and get a good nights sleep. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Greenville!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

My 83 year old mother and I stayed in a Hampton Inn while visiting my brother and his family. I always stay in Hampton Inns because I find that they are more consistent in comfort, quality, and affordability. They also have a complimentary full breakfast that is delicious! Our room was on the first floor so mom didn't have too far to walk. The staff is very accommodating! This Hampton Inn is just off Woodruff Road, which is very busy and hard to exit from unless you turn left as you leave the parking lot and go to the end of the street, turn right, and you'll go to a traffic light. This made my driving experience much easier once I found this exit. I highly recommend this and other Hampton Inns. They wash ALL bed linens, so I felt better sitting on the duvet knowing it was fresh and clean. The price is right, and the night's sleep was great!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela W
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Dear Angela W,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us! Our staff is always happy to hear about our guests experiences and we will certainly pass your word along to them. We are very glad that we were able to accommodate your needs during your time here and that you enjoyed a friendly staff, clean room, and a good breakfast. Thank you also for mentioning the 2nd entrance as so many people are unaware that they can exit out the back side of the plaza and come out to that stop light on the main road. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next visit to Greenville!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

As a business traveler who is on the road one to four days per week, I have come to be a great fan of the Hampton Inn at Woodruff Road. The genuinely friendly and highly competent staff there makes business travel so much easier and comfortable. The facility itself is conveniently located to the interstate and to a multitude neighboring restaurants. I call this Hampton Inn "my home away from home"!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear Deborah Lynn Z,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us and letting everyone here know about your experiences with us. Our staff knows that with so many options available in Greenville, the best compliment we can get is to see guests like yourself again and again. Many of our staff comment on how nice it is to see familiar faces and people we really get to know over time. We thank you again for being one of those people and we will see you next time your in town here at your "home away from home"!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great breakfast selection and staff were exceptionally nice. This Hampton truly prides itself on its customer service. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Our only concern was that the fan on the air conditioner only worked when the air conditioner was running.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Pam K,

Thanks for letting the TripAdvisor community know about your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and time with our staff. Every staff member knows that there primary job is customer service and they are always happy when people take notice, so I will certainly pass your words on to them. I am sorry to hear about the A/C issue you were having but just so you know we are in the process of upgrading our A/C units and the new ones should all have a fan only option. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Greenville!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

The breakfasts were a variety of hearty selections! Vickie and Judy gave exceptional customer service and kept the breakfast items replenished and the area clean. Our room was clean and cool - thanks to all the staff who were helpful in giving directions. The Thursday lasagna supper was outstanding and added to the value of our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Connie S.
We always love to hear how much our guests enjoy their time at our property and with our staff. Our complimentary evening meals Monday through Thursday and daily breakfast are always a big hit with our guests, but the real stars of our breakfast are our breakfast hostesses. Vickie and Judy are a great team that really let their hospitality shine. All of our staff know that we are here to make each guests stay the best it can be, whether its a clean room, or a smiling face at check-in. Thank you for letting us know about your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

People are very nice....especially kitchen team. Asked twice to have toilet fixed and after 4 days it still wasnt. Requested a microwave and frig be put into my room and arrived to find this wasnt done...the last 2 reservations this occurred.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Susan Elizabeth H
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Susan Elizabeth H,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I do apologize that your stay did not meet the high expectations we have for a guest experience. We will use your comments, as well as those you shared with the general manager when she contacted you, to make sure that we are giving the best service we can. At this time the only rooms with refrigerators or microwaves are our studios and studies, but this will soon change as we are currently going through an upgrade that will see all our rooms having them as a standard amenity. For the time being we do have a limited amount of extra fridges that can be put in standard rooms based on availability at check-in, if they are not available we can always keep your items in our house fridge and there is always a microwave available for guest use. We thank you again for letting us know and taking the time to speak with our general manager about your concerns, we hope you choose to stay with us again on your next trip here to Greenville.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel was a very good bargain for the money. It was very quiet, friendly staff, clean rooms and any problems that were brought to the staff were immediately addressed. They tried in every way to compensate us for anything that did not turn out well. We plan on going back up to Greenville soon and will definitely be staying at this hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathleen S M
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Kathleen S M,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. Our friendly staff is always here to make sure your stay is the best it can be. While we always strive for every guests stay to be perfect sometimes things can pop up, but thank you for bringing those problems to our attention while you were here and giving us a chance to address the issues quickly so you could enjoy your time with us. It was a pleasure having you here and we look forward to your return trip!