“Short stay”

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
norcross, United States
“Short stay”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stayed in the king room with the jacuzzi for the price we paid it was worth every dollar. The frig and microwave were clean, and Oh a pet peev of mine the carpet was actually clean. Meaning I was able to walk barefooted across it without fear.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

3 Thank Christina T
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Christina T,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent, although short, stay with us! We are so glad you found the room to your liking and were able to relax and unwind. We will certainly share your encouraging words with out housekeeping staff, as they work hard everyday to make sure guests can have that same level of cleanliness every day and every stay, as you did. We hope to see you soon!

Hampton Inn Greenville I-85 & I-385 at Woodruff Road

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Spartanburg, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2014

perfect location. very close to EVERYTHING such as shopping dinning entertainment ect....close to major interstate. Great place to stay anytime with or with out children there is something for ALL ages

1 Thank Stacy H
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Stacy H,

When it comes to hotels, the old real estate adage often comes to mind, Location, Location, Location. Here at Woodruff Road we certainly have that! Convenient to I-385 and I-85 we are just a quick trip to the airport for an early flight, or to downtown for an enjoyable evening out on the town. One of the best parts of being on Woodruff Road is just being so close to all the shopping and restaurants it has to offer. Sporting goods at Cabela's, electronics at Best Buy, or even Frankie's Fun Park right here in our plaza... the list could go on and on with something for everyone in the family to enjoy on a weekend in Greenville. Top it all of with our friendly staff, hot breakfast and clean comfortable rooms, and you have all the makings of a great weekend trip with (or without) the family. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next trip to the upstate!

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The staff was welcoming and efficient. The room was very well appointed and the complimentary breakfast was very good. I would definitely recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone. The proximity to the interstate and short drive to downtown Greenville is perfect.

1 Thank Beth T
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Beth T,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our Hampton Inn! Whether its our staff, our cloud 9 bedding, the convenient location, or our on the house breakfast, we want every guest to experience the same welcoming atmosphere you did on your recent stay. Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon!

Summerville, SC
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My wife and I have stayed here several times and have always been treated with kindness and professionalism. The room is clean, quiet and comfortable. The free breakfast is good and they even provide free dinner four nights a week. The staff goes out of its way to be friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants quality at a reasonable price.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear GeoffLSummerville_SC,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor. Our staff is always doing its best to be as helpful as possible. From the room attendants, to the ladies in breakfast, to our front desk staff, all of us are here to make sure your stay is the best it can be. Also thank you for mentioning our complimentary evening social Monday through Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:00, as it is unusual for a Hampton Inn and many guests are not aware that we offer the dinners at this property. We are glad that you have chosen to stay with us on your trips here and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the area!

Goose Creek
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stay here multiple times each year for basketball tournaments. Everything from the staff, breakfast, and room is always consistently great! The staff is always willing to help, clean up behind our messes and provide anything we request with a smile. The breakfast always includes the BEST fresh fruit. The rooms are consistently clean and comfortable. I would strongly recommend this location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Travis M,
We appreciate that you took the time to let everyone here on Tripadvisor know about your experience during your many visits with us. Every guest is important to us and we offer a consistent level of service in hopes that guests like yourself will come back because they know what to expect when they stay at our property. We are glad you have found it to be clean and pleasent, and hope to see you on your next stay with your team!

Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We were traveling to Atlanta and stopped here for a quick overnight stay. It's right off I-385 and easy to find. We drove to downtown to catch a Greenville Drive minor league baseball game. Downtown is too far to walk but it's a quick drive. Room was clean and breakfast was tasty.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear NCTraveler1999,
We are glad you chose to stay with us on your recent visit to Greenville. Many guests enjoy being located at I-385 and I-85 as it is any easy stop for travelling through or for visiting the Upstate in general. While not in downtown, we are on Woodruff Road with the best shopping in the area with Cabela's, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, KOHL's, Target, and many other major retailers just on this road. Thank you for reviewing your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Greenville
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The hotel was clean and convenient to highway 385. In the description it stated being close to downtown this is not true. It wasn't far but it wasn't walking distance. Rooms were clean and the staff was pleasant.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Beth K.
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed your time with our staff and our clean rooms, as so many guests have before. You are correct that we are not within walking distance of downtown, but just a short 10 to 15 minute drive on I-385 brings you straight to main street, and we are also the half way point between downtown and the airport. Thank you again for letting us know about your stay and we hope to see you again soon!