“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Very nice staff. Our room was very clean, Everything was great and would stay there again for sure! I love the fact that all of out bed linens are cleaned just for me. I love the pillows at Hampton Inns!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear Joelj864,
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us! People keep coming back for our friendly staff and clean rooms, much like yourself. Hampton certainly got it right with their signature Cloud Nine bedding! We hope to see you again on your next trip through the beautiful upstate of South Carolina!

Hampton Inn Greenville I-85 & I-385 at Woodruff Road

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Livingston, Montana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

I enjoy staying at Hampton Inn's and the quality they usually provide. Unfortunately, you run across a few in the country that aren't up to most of the Hampton Inn standards. This particular Hampton Inn room wasn't all that clean, especially the bathroom, the duvet was rather dingy looking and no microwave or fridge in the room. Way too expensive for what was offered, or at least stay in another one nearby Mon., Tue., or Wed. They say there is so much business traffic these days that they charge a lot more. Very noisy as you are right near the highway and I think every door in that hotel slams.
Employees were very helpful and courteous here and there is a good breakfast provided.

Room Tip: The handicap accessible room we were in has no microwave or fridge and is pretty small.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Gina S, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Toby168,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I apologize that your stay was not what you expected it to be. We strive to offer comfortable, clean rooms and I aplolgize if this was not reflected during your stay. Let me assure you that your concerns will be addressed with the appropriate departments also I would like to make you aware that the Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 Woodruff Road has plans to go through a complete renovation this year. At this time we do not have set dates however ownership is shooting for the end of 2014. Thank you for your complimetary words in regards to our staff and breakfast provided. If you would like to discuss your expericence further please feel free to contact me directly. I hope we have the opportunity to better serve you.

Kind regards,
Gina Stevens
Assistant General Manager
864-213-8200
Waynesville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

The service from top to bottom was bar none amazing! The entire staff was extremely helpful but only one went above and beyond their call of duty and that was Angela. I had a billing issue that seemed to go unresolved. Angela not only helped fix my issue but made sure that my stay was as comfortable as any I had ever experienced. Thanks Angela you are a 5 star performer!

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear DustinWilli.

Thanks for sharing your review with the Tripadvisor community. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your time with our staff. It is people like Angela and that "above and beyond" attitude that keeps guests coming back. There is nothing our staff enjoys more than connecting with guests like yourself and getting a chance to shine by making an impression. We hope to see you soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

The front counter clerk named Angela is super awesome and helpful above and beyond. Helped me out of a tight spot, and really easy on the eyes as well. She makes sure your breakfast is hot and you have a really good stay. This place is by far one of the best I've stayed at.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Paul D.
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. Angela was certainly flattered by your glowing review. We are always happy to hear from our guests about how we are doing and especially when one of our staff members has made such an impact. Our entire staff is here for our guests, from breakfast to housekeeping, we aim to please. Hopefully we will see you soon on your next trip to Greenville!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

Pretty much everything you expect from a Hampton. Clean, comfy, friendly, good breakfast. I didn't try it, but this one serves dinner as well. A little pricey, but seems to be the gong rate in this area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Robb_Aaron, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Ryan W.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Located on Woodruff Road, our hotel is centrally located for any trip to Greenville. Minutes from main street and with easy access to I-85 & I-385, its a great place to stay for business or pleasure. Hampton is a leading brand in the industry and one of the main reasons for this is consistency. Any Hampton Inn you go to you can expect a clean room, comfortable bed, and a hot breakfast. One thing that really sets us apart is our complimentary dinners Monday through Thursday. Hopefully on your next stay you will be able to have dinner with us!
Duluth, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Could get very spoiled staying at a Hampton Inn... Very clean, friendly staff, COMFORTABLE bed! I didn't take advantage of the complimentary breakfast, but it looked like there were plenty of options.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Penny W.
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We love to spoil our guests! From our on-the-house breakfast to our cloud nine bedding, we aim to please. In addition to all the choices available for breakfast, we offer a complimentary dinner Monday thru Thursday, a favorite for business travelers. Hopefully you'll be able to stay for one of your meals on your next trip to Greenville!

Ann Arbor, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Excellent staff at a good hotel! We were stuck at the hotel for 2 days during the snow storm and the staff took care of everyone very well. The level of service and friendliness was surprisingly good.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Stephen L, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our staff is here rain or shine (and even snow!) for our guests. We are happy to hear you enjoyed their freindliness and high level of service. The staff is what sets us apart and keep people coming back. We hope to see you on your next visit to Greenville!