“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Orlando, United States
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

The front desk couldn't be more helpful with information on the local area as well as providing help with business center facilities. The complimentary breakfast had a great selection of food that included many healthy options and the breakfast staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms were always clean with plenty of towels and toiletries provided. I have stayed here twice and would highly recommend to anybody in the Greenville SC area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb_Aaron, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear William H,

Thank you for reviewing our property and sharing with the TripAdvisor community! We will certainly share your comments with our staff as they always enjoy the encouragement that guests like you provide. Hampton Inn is currently upgrading its breakfast yet again and we hope you'll be pleasantly surprised by some of the changes on your next stay. We hope to see you soon!

Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

The staff is excellent and very helpful. Hot complimentary breakfast and happy hour. The hotel and rooms are exceptionally clean. As with many hotels, I would recommend asking for a room away from the freeway.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb_Aaron, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let the TripAdvisor community know about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn on Woodruff Road in Greenville! Our staff and clean rooms are two of the reasons people list for making their stay at our hotel stand out. We are glad you enjoyed our on the house breakfast and our evening social, many business travelers like yourself enjoy the added benefit of a full meal Monday through Friday. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the upstate!

columbia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

This hotel has great location to downtown Greenville.. about 10min drive.. clean clean clean, comfortable, all amenities A+ etc. The manager at this property is doing a good job with his TEAM and it showed during my stay... yeaa

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb_Aaron, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Alton A,

We are so glad you enjoyed your time with our staff and at our property. Clean, comfortable, and convenience, are three important things that make our property stand out to many of our guests and none of that would be possible without our staff. We will certainly let the staff know about your comments and I know they look forward to seeing you again soon as well!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

Hotel was very clean and the staff very helpful. The breakfast was exceptional and they had hot beverage throughout the day. My family had a wonderful stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel. It was also close to a lot of eating places on Woodruff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for letting us know how much you and your family enjoyed your recent stay at our property! Our staff works hard to make sure every guests stay is exceptional and it is always a welcome comment to know someone would recommend us! We hope to see you soon at the Hampton Inn on Woodruff Road!

Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was our first stay at the Hampton Inn brand. I was thoroughly impressed by the fact that all the duvet covers are cleaned for each guest. Additionally, the included breakfast was impressive and staff was very helpful.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Robb_Aaron, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Subrina X,

Our hotel is very thankful for your review. The Hampton brand and our staff work their hardest to exceed our guests expectations of service and cleanliness. From the cloud nine bedding to our on the house breakfast, our amenities are always getting better and we thank you again for letting us know about your experience at Hampton Inn Greenville on Woodruff Road I-385 and I-85.

Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel this week while our floors were being refinished. Great room, clean, and as usual everything was in place. I love staying at Hampton Inns, and this one did not disappoint. It is right next to a main road where there numerous restaurants within walking distance. Definitely recommend it!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear z73196a,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn on Woodruff Road at I-385 and I-85. We are glad you found our property convenient during your time having work done at your house and we hope to see you soon!

Pelham, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We travel this area often and enjoy staying in Hilton hotels. This hotel was a great value for the money and convenient to the highway. Breakfast was sufficient; room was clean and people were very helpful. The halls were clean and quiet while we were there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Lisa S,

Thank you for sharing your review with the Tripadvisor community about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Woodruff Road and I-385 in Greenville, South Carolina! We are glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and staff during your time in the Greenville area. We hope to see soon on your next trip to Greenville!