“The People are very friendly.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
“The People are very friendly.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

The room was clean and the service was great and very helpful.All the coffee u can drink anytime of the day. The airCondition was not so good. The hot breakfast was oky. The Locals was great and help about restaurants

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Robb_Aaron, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your response. The staff of the hotel is always the heart of it and we are very glad that you found them friendly and accommodating during your stay. I just wanted to let you know that our maintenance staff is constantly replacing and updating our A/C units and the hotel does have plans in place to replace all the A/C units within the next few months. I thank you again for your review and hope to see you next time your in the Greenville area!

Robb-Aaron Ranney
Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Over all we had a great experience with the Hampton Inn Woodruff Rd Greenville. SC The staff is friendly and always very helpful. Would be great if there was a light to enter and exit the hotel/shopping area. Very congested with traffic.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb_Aaron, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear Pam H,

Thank you for your compliments of our staff. Hampton Inn Woodruff Road is a great location to stay while shopping in the Greenville area and I'm glad you were able to experience that as well. We are in the middle of the areas fastest growing shopping area and traffic can be difficult at times. One thing many guests find easier is to use the Miller Road entrance by Frankie's Fun Park. The road behind the plaza exits at a light and you can go straight across to the shops at Greenridge or make a protected turn at the traffic light onto Woodruff Road. We hope you enjoyed Greenville and we look forward to your return.
Allison Park (Pittsburgh), United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

This hotel was located very close to the friends I was visiting. The staff was most accommodating....the morning of my arrival, I called to see if there was a microwave & refrigerator in my 2 queen bed room. When they realized I wanted one, they change my room to a king with these items at no extra charge. My TV didn't work and I called the desk. Someone came up right away and made an adjustment that fixed the TV. The room was comfortable, quiet and the bed very comfortable. The room was clean and maid service great. With free internet connection, a nice free breakfast, convenient to lots of shops and restaurants.....I plan to stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Jo Ann C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiece. We are glad you enjoyed our staff and the ammenities we offer. Our staff strives for a problem free stay for every guest, but when problems arise we do strive to fix the concern quickly and proffessionaly. It is very good to hear we achieved that goal during your stay. We hope to see you again next to you visit your friend or just are in the area!

Robb-Aaron Ranney
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

if only my room was not near the elevator or cold drinks/ice maker room. the only thing that spoilt my stay was the noise intrusion. Other than that nice staff, good facilities and well located for my trip

• 1 of 5 bubbles

Orangeburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I trust the Hampton Inn brand and I was not disappointed. This hotel was in a busy section of town right off of I-385. The hotel lobby was busy, but I was greeted warmly and quickly. My keys were waiting on me and I got to my room within five minutes of being there. I had been traveling all day, so the nice comfy bed was spectacular. the room was well appointed, well lit, and very clean. I asked for and got a late check out with no problem. I only stayed one night, but I would definitely stay again.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights while attending a conference at the TD convention center. The hotel was clean and well keep. The location was great near many restaurants and attractions. The problem was the air conditioning unit in the room sounded like a airplane taking off every time the units compressor ran. This happened at least 2X every hour and woke me up every time. This was the worse night sleep that I have ever had. I was definitely glad to get out of there and stay at another hotel on our return trip home. This was an extreme disappointment for what was otherwise a very nice hotel.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Hartsville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here for one night and enjoyed our stay. We had a late check-in and were concerned, but everything was fine. The hotel was very busy that night with basketball players congregating in the lobby, but thankfully it wasn't loud in our room. The room was clean and we enjoyed our stay. Checkout was a breeze, recieving our reciept under the door. The continental breakfast in the morning was good. They had a variety of foods, including oatmeal. The only negative was there wasn't a refridgerator in the room. This Hampton Inn is conviently located to many restaurants, a short walk away.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Robb_Aaron, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, May 4, 2013
busygirl27, We are very happy you and your fiancee enjoyed your stay with us! Our hotel always strives to offer pleasent and prompt service at all times during your stay. We are also glad you enjoyed the hot daily breakfast and especially the fresh hot oatmeal, the newest addition to the Hampton breakfast lineup. If on any future trip to our hotel you do need a fridge we do have King Study and KIng Jacuzzi room types that do have fridges, also we have a few fridges we can put in the rooms. We are limited on the extra fridges but if you give us a call we can arrange one in advance or make sure you have a room type with a fridge. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd!

Robb Ranney