“Great Place”

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Powder Springs, Georgia, United States
“Great Place”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was doing a day trip to Greenville and stayed longer than I needed to so on a whim booked this hotel at 9pm. I was greeted very nicely given keys to my room and told to call if I needed anything. I needed everything!!! LOL Since I hadnt planned on staying the night I had no toothpaste, toothbrush etc, the hotel was more than happy to accommadate. The hot breakfast was great my son loved it. The rooms were VERY clean, and very inviting. Great hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 6, 2012

From the moment we checked-in, greeted warmly by Maxwell at the desk, until our check-out three days later, our family felt right at home! As others have noted, the lobby was welcoming and adjoined the dining room, cozily. The breakfast selection was more than adequate, but more than that, we appreciated the special attention that was obviously given to each and every table by the pleasant hostess Carla. The room with two queen beds was a bit narrow, however it was immaculate and the beds were the usual Hampton Inn great quality! The bathroom was also a bit small but beautifully appointed. My hubby and our two teens and I had a wonderful time at this Hampton Inn and in beautiful Greenville, as well!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Essex Fells, New Jersey
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This was a good business hotel in the area. It is conveniently located near the highway, major corporations, and nice local restaurants. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room including the bathroom was clean and comfortable.

Good selections of hot and cold breakfast buffet. The hotel also had free dinner available. TGIF was the caterer for one of the nights I was there.

Although the hotel was good, there were some minor complaints: the fitness room was very small,smaller than the hotel room. There was no business center. The hotel only had one computer tucked in the corner of the lobby.

Room Tip: The Chinese restaurant across the hotel was surprisingly good.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Matthews, North Carolina
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Staff was very professional and friendly. Hotel provided snack and drinks on arrival. Lobby is very clean welcoming. Rooms are immaculate. Hotel is located very close to shopping and restaurants. I spend a lot of time in Greenville and used to stay at the Holiday Inn at Augusta Road. There is no comparison. The Hampton is far better, and they serve dinner for free, with complementary alcoholic beverages. You have to love it.

• Stayed August 2012
Manchester
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were travelling from Atlanta to Wilmington and stayed overnight here. After our long transatlatic flight we wanted somewhere a shortish drive from Atlanta and we could not have picked a better place. The Hotel was perfectly situated, clean and modern. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and would use it again.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the car park at the rear and was very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Macon, Missouri
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We drove from Missouri to Greenville, SC in a mini van with 4 children in one night, upon arriving at this hotel the manager Belinda met us and checked us in. She truly went above and beyond to make us comfortable and get us the rest we needed. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and wished I was here when we stayed in other cities during this trip. Thank you Belinda and staff for a job well done.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Portage, Indiana
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on a trip to Myrtle Beach. The rooms were clean, hotel was clean, nice service when checking in and a pleasant experience all in all. Had a noisy air conditioner in the first room. We were immediately given a new room and the desk person brought the keys up to us. Complimentary breakfast was fresh and hot.mno complaints at all.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple