La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
aiken, United States
“mrs.”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Hotel was very conveniently located to all shopping, restaurants, interstate and downtown Greenville. Hotel was extremely clean, rooms clean, spacious, mattress very comfortable. Staff very curteous and friendly. This is our second stay at this La Quinta, would definitely recommend. Brought our friends with us and they were very satisfied.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Charles I

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Moscow
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This hotel is fantastic, I have never had an issue and I stay here weekly. Katie at the front desk is wonderful as is the rest of the staff I have never had an issue with any of them All of the staff is very helpful

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Clearwater, United States
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I always have a good experience at this hotel. Check In/Out is always fast, the rooms are always very clean and the staff is very friendly. The Continental breakfast is pretty good, I do wish they had more savory items to choose from. Everything except the bagels is sweet.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Tracy M
Newnan, Georgia
Reviewed April 18, 2014

This was our first stay at an La Quinta Inn. The rooms was large, clean and beds comfortable (linens smelled fresh and clean) . WiFi was fast no problems at all (as I have experienced at other hotels chains). Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay again if our travels take us to Greenville! Thank you for making us feel at home away from home.

Room Tip: First floor ... was good for us!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank sstann
Lewes, DE
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was our first experience staying at a La Quinta and we are now sold on this hotel chain when traveling with our small dog. We booked directly with a LaQuinta reservationist and we received an AARP discount, which saved us about $8 off the rate for a standard room. There was no pet fee charged, which is a huge plus. We stayed in room 204 on the 2nd floor and it was a nice size with good TV and convenient fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Since we were hitting the road early on our trip West, we only grabbed hardboiled eggs, fruit and coffee from the breakfast buffet. There were pastries, muffins, bagels and I think waffles available. We also noticed many shopping and dining choices nearby. We would stay here again should we find ourselves in Greenville.

Room Tip: Ask for AAA , AARP or Senior discount to save a few bucks.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank surfandturf65
Jonesboro, Georgia
Reviewed April 10, 2014

The front desk staff was great during checking in and out. Couldn't have been any easier. We asked for early check in and I received a text right before noon stating that my room was ready. Everything was very clean and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

This hotel had several great qualities and several bad ones that would cause me to advise not staying here if that is important to you.

Good
Very clean and cared for. I saw staff working on little details of the facility and that was impressive.

Staff was very friendly and open to helping.

Good location surrounded by a lot.

Decent price for a two room suite plus I was able to hold using my smart phone and cell for 4 hours while driving down 85.

Bad:

Breakfast is very limited. If you want sugar and carbs then you are okay. It really surprised me based on how much attention to detail they put into the hotel.

We stayed in the 2 room king suite with our 2 under 5 girls. Typically we all fit in a king bed. Not the case here. Bed is not a king. So I got the pull out couch. I have slept in some rough pull out couches before. This one wins. Plus you could tell the sheets have not been changed in a while. Not fun at all. We should have saved the money by not getting a suite and just had two beds. I should have realized that it would be bad because as a couch it was horrible as well.

I am just being picky now but the elevators were incredibly slow.

Overall:

We stay in Greenville about 4-6 times a year because it is a good halfway point between home and grandparents. Really want a two room suite so adults can stay up later. Not sure if I would try this one again.

Stayed April 2014