“Wonderful experience”

Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
A TripAdvisor Member
Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed September 22, 2013

ALL staff and even the otherguests were super friendly and very helpful! Can't wait to go back. Loved fact that checkout was 12:00 allowing us to rest a little longer and enjoy the LaQuonta experience! Will definitely refer friends and other family members.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

The pillow top bed was great, worth the price of admission! The feather pillows could get warm however they are nice and fluffy. Both room & bath were clean. Pool & spa very nice. Thermostat on wall was difficult to achieve a comfortable temp...either too cold or too warm. Very noisy plumbing however it's tolerable...must be the kind that mixes air/water for an efficient flush. Maybe the water pressure is too high!?! Breakfast choices limited but adequate. No meat or protein except boiled eggs. Fresh cut fruit was a nice touch, however it would be nice if coffee & tea were available in the lobby after breakfast hours. No significant issues. Everything was very nice and I would recommend that you give them a try. Close to downtown, shopping, restaurants, etc. Ample, well lighted parking.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Melanie C
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed at la Quinta for one night and I would definitely recommend it! Great value for money. I had a super king room, the bed was wonderful, very comfortable and clean. The room was a great size and all very clean. I cannot praise the staff enough, they all bent over backwards to make my stay great and were very accommodating, they were all very polite and friendly!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank JChap4
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I was very pleased. It has been recently renovated and is clean. I was extremely happy because I travel for work to Greenville a lot and the last place I stayed for two weeks (very reputable name) was not nearly as nice. And let's face it, Greenville doesn't have a great selection, so it is limiting. The room was equally as clean as the common area (which is rare). Usually you go into a hotel and the common area has been renovated and the rooms are still old. Not the case with this particular LaQuinta. I am staying there for my next few jaunts in Greenville. The breakfast is fine, also. The only source of protein is a hard-boiled egg, other than that it is carbs and some fruit. But the carb selection is a good one, at least.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stay at the La Quinta because I travel with my dog. My most recent stay was to look for a house in Greenville. The staff was exceptional. They never balked at sending the many faxes required for home buying out of state. The area was great for walking my dog. I extended my stay on three different occasions without a problem. The location is so convenient.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I am appreciative that the hotel allows pets; HOWEVER, they should not be a nuisance to other hotel guests...The dogs barked until 2 a.m....We reported it to the hotel clerk who said there was nothing they could do...I wrote a letter to LaQuinta Guest Services and management did call me back...He was more concerned with the "time we left" vs. the time we lost sleeping...Very rude, wish I got his name, but I didn't...In any event, we checked out earlier than our original stay was planned for and went to a different hotel...Very disappointed at this hotel..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank donna c
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were in Greenville SC for the WingDing motorcycle convention. One of the "host hotels" was next door, but I feel we had the better accomodations! The "grounds" were beautiful with lovely seating areas outside to enjoy the evenings. The location was perfect both for going to and from the convention center as well as downtown Greenville. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends