“Loving it from Hilton Head SC!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood

Reviewed July 22, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank gauze
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed at this hotel a few times over the years due to its convenient location, price and accommodation. It has a nice pool, a small but useful fitness room, free breakfast, and large rooms.

Pros: Large rooms with a fridge, microwave and free WiFi.

Cons: Sink in bathroom made loud noise when turning on the water. Hot water in shower didn't last long. Housekeeping won't clean your room if "Do not disturb" sign is out past noon.

While most cons are petty, I just wanted to post so others don't make the same mistakes we did. The cons will not keep us from staying here again.

Staff is friendly and always had a smile.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed here to attend a training session in downtown greenville. A few days later I realized I had left my phone charger and toiletries set. I called in to see if the items had been turned in and they were, thankfully. I asked the person on the phone if she could send them to me and gave her my cc number. A few days later I received the item and my card had not been charged. Thank you very much for getting these items back to me and I really appreciate you not charging my card :-) Thanks to Jim McGonnell and the other person who took my call for taking care of this for me. You guys are great!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Emily L
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stayed here for one night only, but I will be back. This hotel is immaculately clean and that includes everything. The grounds are beautifully maintained, the lobby is lovely & the front desk people are efficient & helpful. My room was larger than I expected for the price I paid. Overall I would say the hotel looks fresh and cheerful. I don't know if the hotel is new, but if not, it is in good condition. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: If you do not have a pet with you, request to be placed on a floor with no pets.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Long Lake, Minnesota, USA
Reviewed July 10, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The LQ on N. Orchard Rd. was an excellent stay. Rooms were of sufficient size and clean. The staff were very responsive to our needs.They also provided shuttle service to the convention center. Let me add, all 124 rooms were held by members of Gold Wing Road Riders Association(GWRRA) for the 35th Wing Ding. So with a lot of thunder storming, motorcycle riding was difficult; hence the shuttle. The hotel wasn't expecting to shuttle very many, but they did and did it superbly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends